Groups

Why is my heat not registering?

When i click hot or cold on a deal, the heat reacts accordingly, then goes back to where was when i refresh, my heat or chill is removed. Its been like it for about 2 weeks now.

I saw something about this a while ago and have tried the usual things, happening in IE and Firefox, checked on an old deal, cleared cache, forced refresh...

why does this happen?

10 Comments

have this bother myself sometimes other times works fine - interested if anyone can answer this

Original Poster

Lol, I have power!

seeeeeeee!

Its driving me mad! i feel like my opinion is being removed and I'd like it back!! lol

starsparkle2311;3462786

you ain't hot enough darling, would you like some rep, here you … you ain't hot enough darling, would you like some rep, here you are................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wish that was the answer for me but i have voting power of nine degrees so should be some change seen

sometimes when you vote it will go up, but you have to remember other people are voting either way too which affects it, also how do you come out of a deal, do you press the "back" button?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3462835

sometimes when you vote it will go up, but you have to remember other … sometimes when you vote it will go up, but you have to remember other people are voting either way too which affects it, also how do you come out of a deal, do you press the "back" button?

Nope, i read that somewhere about others voting at the same time, which is why i checked on a freebie from 4 weeks ago. still the same. :?

elflembo;3462815

Wish that was the answer for me but i have voting power of nine degrees … Wish that was the answer for me but i have voting power of nine degrees so should be some change seen

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Magenta"]9 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]What's all that about I only have 7:shock:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3463035

9 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What's all that about I only have … 9 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What's all that about I only have 7:shock:

Snap!

Only less pink... lol

Don't know had it for a while now did drop back to 8 for a while posted a decent deal and went back up

I had same prob as you for a few weeks, it was doin my head in! i sent a message via the contact us at bottom of page and a few days later i had my 9 degrees power back!!!:-D

still waiting on my EXPIRE powers, aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh the day will come!!! Then I will have my revenge...................muhahawahahawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
    2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
    3. love affairs912
    4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions