Groups
    EXPIRED

Why is my hot deal not on here HUKD?!!

Banned
    Posted a cracking deal on here today re a boots gift set down to £37 quid - less then half price with the stores having stock ! HUKD said it needed ' moderating ' before it goes live - don't know why - they'll be sold out by the time they say if my post is ok FFS

18 Comments

what was it

Banned

Would you like a tissue?

Probs No7

Original Poster Banned

Boots gift set got my missus one today - boots website says they've sold out but loads in store

Original Poster Banned

Comment

looneychoonz74

Would you like a tissue?

Would you like a smacked ass ?

Lol chillax

The average time it takes to moderate a post is about 5 minutes. If it does not appear after about half an hour there is a reason it was not approved which usually means it was already posted. You should of received a private message if that is the case

Original Poster Banned

Posted it today - 5 hours ago ? - it isn't on here because I searched the product - no other posters -nothing, so why they've chosen to ' moderate ' it is beyond me - its a straightforward post - nothing untoward' just trying to help my fellow bargain hunters - just getting my tissues now hahaha :-)

someone fed the mogwai after midnight again? sounds like gremlins. try posting again.

Original Poster Banned

Comment

Hooked99

Probs No7

Good guess - quality make up for her indoors ;-)

whateverrrrrrrrrrrr

CommentWould you like a smacked ass ?

only if they're American - ass good grief

Original Poster Banned

For those who are interested -

m.boots.com/mt/…95/

Original Poster Banned

Can't post the link - needs moderating apparently -
    Boots website ( for those who care )

No7 The Ultimate Collection Beauty and Skincare Gift

Original Poster Banned

Comment

cdm22

So a duplicate of this posted a week ago then? … So a duplicate of this posted a week ago then? http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/boots-star-gift-no7-ultimate-collection-beauty-skincare-gift-37-2086039

Perhaps - still a good deal for those who ain't seen it - hope you agree ???

getting back on topic if its something posted a week ago then you can just post in that thread and it will bring it back

only if it is a month or older should you start a new one

just because you think it a good deal, or people need reminding, doesnt mean it needs a new post.

Banned

You need to wait a month to re-post deals / vouchers.

If your threads/posts disappear you can request help here hotukdeals.com/fee…712

Usually if your thread is spammed or not approved by staff you will receive a PM to explain, if you are using the App you may have issues with PM notifications so please use the desktop site to check.

Please try to be polite when posting on HUKD.

Your thread was a duplicate, as mentioned by another member, this is why it wasn't approved.

Thanks

supermod

Hi the thread was moderated because your deal link was missing the 'http' url info that would have allowed the merchant to be auto allocated (boots.com instead of http://boots.com/). It was spammed by a member of the mod team within 3 minutes of it being submitted and you should have received a PM explaining that it was a duplicate with a link to the original thread.

Further information on posting deals along with the 4 week relist guidelines can be found here :

hotukdeals.com/help

Thanks
    Edited by: "sigma" 22nd Dec 2014

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Memory foam mattress topper22
    2. Android tablet parental control ?11
    3. Biscuit addiction1643
    4. Any solicitors? Leasehold covenant Query "business use"33

See more discussions