Groups

Why is my pic not showing on my FS thread ?

I've listed a FS thread but notice that there is no small pic showing up where the price is - I put the link in the box but it its not showing - can I edit it and if so how do I make the pic appear ?! Thanks :-)

I've tried to click edit on the listing and then put the link in the box, but all I'm getting is a fatal error ! I know the link is ok as it's worked in the reply !

8 Comments

seem to be ok now

I tried editing thumbnail pic in one of my old fs threads, works ok.

Try changing the folder name in your photobucket album to something without spaces and see if it works. i1009.photobucket.com/alb…ck/ebay%20and%20HUKD%20for%20sale%20pics/IMAG0831.jpg

Failing that hopefully one of the mods/helpers/fs-experts will be along shortly.

Original Poster

Thanks Marina will try that and see what happens (_;) !

Original Poster

Ok cant rename albumn as then existing links wont work ! Just cant see why the link will work in a comment but not in the original listing Any ideas anyone please ?!

vraptorchick

Ok cant rename albumn as then existing links wont work ! Just cant see … Ok cant rename albumn as then existing links wont work ! Just cant see why the link will work in a comment but not in the original listing Any ideas anyone please ?!

Actually no need to rename folder, i tried in mine with album name with spaces, it doesn't seem to affect.

Could be one of the hukd bugs.

Hope you get it sorted

Original Poster

Marina

Actually no need to rename folder, i tried in mine with album name with … Actually no need to rename folder, i tried in mine with album name with spaces, it doesn't seem to affect.Could be one of the hukd bugs. Hope you get it sorted

Fingers crossed lol thanks

Banned

Don't the little pics only show in Deals?

Original Poster

dunfyboy

Don't the little pics only show in Deals?

Doesnt appear so as they seem to be on some other people's FS threads ! Unless I'm having a blond day again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1949
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213621
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764418
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1533

See more discussions