Groups

Why is my task bar scrolling up and giving me a full screen?

I've pressed something, now my computer is giving me a full screen instead of my task bars at the top and bottom.

The only time they appear is when I hover the cursor above them.

What to I press to get them back!

HELP!

7 Comments

press f11

Original Poster

BINGO!

Coolio!

lol i do this all the time now i know wat button im pressing lmao i normally reset lappy

oh thanks, I do this all the time and end up just randomly pressing keys to get it back to normal. lol

Original Poster

vicknanth

lol i do this all the time now i know wat button im pressing lmao i … lol i do this all the time now i know wat button im pressing lmao i normally reset lappy

onriebaby

oh thanks, I do this all the time and end up just randomly pressing keys … oh thanks, I do this all the time and end up just randomly pressing keys to get it back to normal. lol

+1!

lol. and just did this again - had to frantically search for this thread to fix it lol.

onriebaby

lol. and just did this again - had to frantically search for this thread … lol. and just did this again - had to frantically search for this thread to fix it lol.

Sounds like you need reminding...

Get a sticker, or a small piece of blu-tack, to put on the key.

Whenever you look at the keyboard you'll think "oh look, a castl...no, What is that for?" & hopefully after another month you'll remember.

Alternatively, remove the [F11] key from your keyboard so you cannot enter "Kiosk mode" again that way

BFN,

fp.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?34
      2. Using delete and back keys on updated Hotukdeals website.11
      3. Photobook for up to 400 photos?23
      4. When Broadband Contracts End, Does The Price Increase Significantly, If You…11

See more discussions