Groups

Why Is My Vodafone SU7 So Rubbish?

I just 'upgraded' from a SU6 to a SU7 and have been having problems ever since.

The phone lags like hell and Chrome loading webpages is soooooooo slow. Can anyone think of a reason?

And where's all my ROM gone to and what's using up so much RAM?

Internal storage shows only 9.77GB ROM available of which System memory is using 3.5GB. The rest is nearly all taken up by apps I had on the SU6. And my RAM usage is nearly at its max using up 1.6GB of the 1.8GB.

I've got exactly the same apps (less, in fact) and all the same settings, so I'm at a loss why it's playing up so much.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks.

9 Comments

The SU6 is simply a better phone from what I've been told. I personally always go for a Snapdragon processor too (which the 6 has and the 7 doesn't)
    Edited by: "bynouk" 1st Mar

Also the 6 now has marshmellow

Original Poster

bynouk

The SU6 is simply a better phone from what I've been told. I personally … The SU6 is simply a better phone from what I've been told. I personally always go for a Snapdragon processor too (which the 6 has and the 7 doesn't)

​So I've managed to buy a more rubbish phone than I had already? Great.

I have a Smart Ultra 6 and just bought SU 7 for my girlfriend and I can see a difference between them. My old SU 6 seems to be faster and using less memory. As far as I'm aware it's due to different processor, Snapdragon > Mediatek.
    Edited by: "Lewski" 1st Mar

And people ask why we buy iPhones... because they just work

buckham_uk

Now compare the price of an iphone with the SU6 or SU7.....

Congrats though on posting the most pointless fanboy post of the day....

Edited by: "Uridium" 1st Mar

robcrazee

Also the 6 now has marshmellow

​Which, on the su6, is rubbish.
    Oh, and it's 'marshmallow'.

Uridium

Now compare the price of an iphone with the SU6 or SU7.....Congrats … Now compare the price of an iphone with the SU6 or SU7.....Congrats though on posting the most pointless fanboy post of the day....

​Oh I like you

buckham_uk

​Yep terrible these Android phones. I have had xperia x, moto G4, s7, p9 lite and they have all worked out of the box just fine And they are cheaper and they have a headphone jack. Of course there are some that are poor and of course this never ever happens to iPhones. And before you ask I get easily bored as I would with an iPhone.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1227
      2. word association Game73944523
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow44
      4. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2732

See more discussions