Why is now so difficult to find Kitchen rolls in Poundland ?

Found 25th Jan
In the last month i visited at least 10 different Poundland and their shelves were empty or only have the expensive kitchen roll (2 pounds).

Are there any particular reason why now i can't find Kitchen rolls on Poundland ?
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
It’s popular? Where in the country are u? As I have not noticed this in my local stores
All them stores.... suppose you could have asked the staff who may have been able to answer your question ..... just a thought
Supplier issues on the 3 pack thirsty bubbles and the single thirsty bubbles

3 pack softesse i think its called have just come into my local.
10 Stores, shame they dont sell Petrol, you could have got some of your Travel costs back looking for a £1 product.
Edited by: "zirk" 26th Jan
They're well hidden?
Maybe they all rolled off the shelves.
Try Wilkinson own brand cheapest one
Living the dream.
Get yourself to Costco and stock up.
i seen a lot of corner shops now go to poundland and clear the shelves and then mark them up and put in their shops
S-3606 h, 23 m ago

I have always bought plenty brand, but will give wilko ones a try now that you have mentioned this
Original Poster
Caroline_199325th Jan

Supplier issues on the 3 pack thirsty bubbles and the single thirsty …Supplier issues on the 3 pack thirsty bubbles and the single thirsty bubbles3 pack softesse i think its called have just come into my local.

Thanks, these were to which I refer in concrete.

justanothercid25th Jan

It’s popular? Where in the country are u? As I have not noticed this in my …It’s popular? Where in the country are u? As I have not noticed this in my local stores

London.

steve.t25th Jan

All them stores.... suppose you could have asked the staff who may have …All them stores.... suppose you could have asked the staff who may have been able to answer your question ..... just a thought

Answer "I don't know what happens and when we will receive more" and point you toilet roll.

zirk22 h, 53 m ago

10 Stores, shame they dont sell Petrol, you could have got some of your …10 Stores, shame they dont sell Petrol, you could have got some of your Travel costs back looking for a £1 product.

They are on my way to home or work. I am not so desperate for that paper
S-36019 h, 27 m ago

I will check quality. Thanks for the recomendation.
Original Poster
S-36026th Jan

I just tried, too thin. But the toilet rolls are worthy.
Edited by: "Pokora" 18th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions