Expired

Why is Pappa John's banned on HUKD?

Found 12th Jan
Tried posting a Pappa John's deal for 50% off Pizza and got an email saying it's not a trusted retailer. So I tried posting a link on another post and it said Pappa John's is banned from HUKD???

Do the mods prefer Dominos or something?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Papa John's banned but gearbest and these other Chinese companies are ok
It's all about money in hukd kitty
Edited by: "Bradleigh" 12th Jan
8 Comments
mod
They have been banned for some time now for breaking one of more of the forum rules.
Self-promotion I think?
Original Poster
niceroundpound2 m ago

They have been banned for some time now for breaking one of more of the …They have been banned for some time now for breaking one of more of the forum rules.

That just makes me want to know what they did to get a blanket ban!!!
That's why I can't find discount codes on here for them, shame as their pizza is so much better than domino's.
Pappa Johns
think they were were banned for being a fake papa johns
Richard_Richard2 m ago

That's why I can't find discount codes on here for them, shame as their …That's why I can't find discount codes on here for them, shame as their pizza is so much better than domino's.

What pizza isnt.
I would not take any notice of offers from pizza companies. If I decide to buy from my favourite pizza company then I go with what ever offers are on that day. It's nearly always the same price it seems. We only use one provider and nearly always get the same pizzas, with chips from our local chip shop as I won't pay stupid money for a tiny side order.. Just the way we do it
Edited by: "wayners" 12th Jan
Papa John's banned but gearbest and these other Chinese companies are ok
It's all about money in hukd kitty
Edited by: "Bradleigh" 12th Jan

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants