Groups

Why is Saturday Night TV so bad!

Why is there never anything on the multi channel world we live in on Saturday Night.

Remember it was the same when we only had three channels, you'd think this would have improved wouldn't you.

Bored Bored Bored

14 Comments

Banned

people have always said it, to be fair, complained of low quality, repeats

I made a stand a few years back and did away with the tv

well, the tv did away with me first, and then the license was due, so i said hey, 300 quid plus for tv, 140 license = shiny new laptop

i borrow or rent dvd series, it all comes out now anyway, and can avoid the dross of stuff like the one show

listen to the radio you sad person

Banned

ruthhart30;8098334

listen to the radio you sad person

oooh thats a bit harsh to say

Banned

Life Stories.... WITH KYM MARSH?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Im watching this shes NORMAL!!!!

I hardly ever watch TV now, i occasionally watch a bit of news or something.
    But usually if there is something i want to watch on TV, i'll watch it on the iPlayer anyway.

Banned

DarkKnight;8098362

I hardly ever watch TV now, i occasionally watch a bit of news or … I hardly ever watch TV now, i occasionally watch a bit of news or something.But usually if there is something i want to watch on TV, i'll watch it on the iPlayer anyway.

I only watch recorded progs but only a few, mostly watch films via PS3...its very good at it, needs chapters though

iplayer on PS3 easy to use?

have you got the internet

Iplayer?
    youtube?

seriously is there nothing that can interest you on the internet?

ODB_69;8098384

I only watch recorded progs but only a few, mostly watch films via … I only watch recorded progs but only a few, mostly watch films via PS3...its very good at it, needs chapters thoughiplayer on PS3 easy to use?

Yeah it's great, watching iPlayer on the PS3 as i type actually
    It never has lag which is suprising. I also use the PS3 to watch streaming TV Shows via the Internet Browser too, such as Lost. The last episode i watched (Also a stream), was pretty much DVD quality, i couldn't believe how good it was.

vibeone;8098350

Life Stories.... WITH KYM MARSH?Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Its just hearsay :whistling:

Cameron Diaz on now.

Banned

transit;8098436

Its just hearsay :whistling:

Boom boom!!!

single_lonely;8098407

have you got the internetIplayer?youtube?seriously is there nothing that … have you got the internetIplayer?youtube?seriously is there nothing that can interest you on the internet?

:whistling::whistling:

Banned

trego37;8098360

Im watching this shes NORMAL!!!!

yeah shes normal, seemingly a nice person, and hot as hell.

But she seems a bit minor for this programme :P

Thanks for your fo.lk post btw
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767478
      2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1728
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
      4. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11

See more discussions