Why is there always one piece of Ravioli left in the tin???

Just a thought....

11 Comments

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5058938

mmmmmmmmm Ravioli, haven't had that for ages:-D

My 2 year old loves it, only Heinz though no other comes close lol.

Tinned Raviolli euuuuggghhh.

I adore Italian food but have never liked Raviolli at all.

Banned

starsparkle2311;5058938

mmmmmmmmm Ravioli, haven't had that for ages:-D

ME 3!!!

ravioli with those little smiley face chips

Love Ravioli on toast with a little grated chedder on top mmmmmmmmmmmm:)

If the tin of said ravioli has been sat on the shelf a while, turn the tin upsidedown and open from that end. All the contents should fall out.

This method can also be used to evacuate all the baked beans from their tins too, in one go.

meandog101;5059052

If the tin of said ravioli has been sat on the shelf a while, turn the … If the tin of said ravioli has been sat on the shelf a while, turn the tin upsidedown and open from that end. All the contents should fall out. This method can also be used to evacuate all the baked beans from their tins too, in one go.

Handy advice lol

meandog101;5059052

If the tin of said ravioli has been sat on the shelf a while, turn the … If the tin of said ravioli has been sat on the shelf a while, turn the tin upsidedown and open from that end. All the contents should fall out. This method can also be used to evacuate all the baked beans from their tins too, in one go.

You have thought about this long and hard and had lot's of experience with this have'nt you:)

mikebike;5059119

You have thought about this long and hard and had lot's of experience … You have thought about this long and hard and had lot's of experience with this have'nt you:)

How many people are trying this right now ??!! :roll:

What if the can has a ring pull though - maybe you should store your tins upside down and when ready to use turn can right way up to use the ring pull :thumbsup:

I don't know, I don't buy ravioli in tins.

mikebike;5059002

Love Ravioli on toast with a little grated chedder on top mmmmmmmmmmmm:)

That made me drool slightly lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763960
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions