Groups

why is there not more public loos

why is it there is never enough public toilets when everybody in the world needs to go to the toilet at some point of the day or night even !!!! I was bursting for the loo the other day and spent half an hour trying to get a public toilet .....people suggested i go into nearest pub !!! rediculous really when u think about it .Think of poor taxi drivers ...my husband being one of them ....or bus drivers they must need at some point...or worse still pregnant ladies!!!!!! which i have been 4 times >:x

25 Comments

* Moved from comments forum, as I don't think this is a HUKD suggestion... *

mmmm......i was once 8 months pregnant a a petrol garage refused to let me use their loo, was aout 12 years ago, most of them have loos for public use now, but at the time i was very upset, my poor bladder! :(, ok they said it was a security issue, but i was clearly no threat, but i guess you never know.

emmajk42

* Moved from comments forum, as I don't think this is a HUKD … * Moved from comments forum, as I don't think this is a HUKD suggestion... *

well not unless that'll be a new forum....the ladies lol

all I can say is thank god im a bloke! :thumbsup: :whistling:

Yup I agree, I live in a small town about 1 mile wide and 3 miles long. Our only public toilet is 2 mile from the town centre as you are leaving town on the quiet side where there is one shop in about a full mile radius!!!

Talk about thick!!!

And yes it's next to 2 quiet pubs, lol. Whats the point?

birdyboyuk

all I can say is thank god im a bloke! :thumbsup: :whistling:

thats exactly what my two boys said whilst watching viv give birth to twins on emmerdale!!!!!!!!!

what birdy even after your adventures with loos today

actually i do think us women have the short straw!

can you imagine the whinging if men had to go through just half of what we do!!!!!

think the worst would be putting up with men!!

tracy013

what birdy even after your adventures with loos today

haha :lol:

Original Poster

birdyboyuk

haha :lol:

fancy a chat when i find a public loo birdyboyuk !!!!!!! lol

Is that an offer mstiny!!??:w00t: :? :giggle:

birdyboyuk

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Original Poster

an offer u cant refuse !!!! pmsl its just finding a loo then its all systems go !!!!

loupomm

actually i do think us women have the short straw!can you imagine the … actually i do think us women have the short straw!can you imagine the whinging if men had to go through just half of what we do!!!!!think the worst would be putting up with men!!

That's because God is a bloke and he created life in such a way it favours us blokes most of the time. :thumbsup:

I found the loo! http://tinypic.com/eaqsfd.jpg

birdyboyuk

I found the loo!

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

omg!

beerman1

That's because God is a bloke and he created life in such a way it … That's because God is a bloke and he created life in such a way it favours us blokes most of the time. :thumbsup:

mmmmm your probanly right!!!

and in true bloke form thats very selfish!!!!!!! :giggle: :giggle:

So the truth comes out...there weren't two doors after all !!!

http://www.samaraonline.net/images/smilies/s144.gif

currychops

So the truth comes out...there weren't two doors after all !!!

haha! :whistling:

Original Poster

birdyboyuk

an offer u cant refuse !!! only problem is finding the public toilet!!!!! then its all systems go buddy!!!!!!!:giggle:

I have a feeling of 'De Ja Vu' :?

birdyboyuk

I have a feeling of 'De Ja Vu' :?

Is that foreign for "Where's the loo?"

mstiny

an offer u cant refuse !!!! pmsl its just finding a loo then its all … an offer u cant refuse !!!! pmsl its just finding a loo then its all systems go !!!!

mstiny

an offer u cant refuse !!! only problem is finding the public toilet!!!!! … an offer u cant refuse !!! only problem is finding the public toilet!!!!! then its all systems go buddy!!!!!!!:giggle:

http://www.realsaltlake.org/forums/images/smilies/blink1.gif

Original Poster

birdyboyuk

I found the loo!

where did u get the pic???????PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!for a wee pee pee

you mean perfect for those with two holes in their bottom...OMG this is getting rediculous ..get to bed or I'll say something really rude and get modded!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2466
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767377
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1117
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions