Why is Tiger Bread called Tiger Bread?

Found 24th Jan 2012
Community Updates
MiscBread
35 Comments
Original Poster
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e90/birdyboyuk/HUKD%20Stuff/406238_10150705324439112_792794111_12344234_1822210483_n.jpg
Edited by: "birdyboyuk" 24th Jan 2012
Fair play to Sainsbury's
well done sainsburys,however,this is utter NONSENSE! its called tiger bread because it is baked instore by an actual tiger,employed solely for the purpose-fact!
barky

well done sainsburys,however,this is utter NONSENSE! its called tiger … well done sainsburys,however,this is utter NONSENSE! its called tiger bread because it is baked instore by an actual tiger,employed solely for the purpose-fact!

Like Tony the Tiger? He's greeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
deleted265520
barky

well done sainsburys,however,this is utter NONSENSE! its called tiger … well done sainsburys,however,this is utter NONSENSE! its called tiger bread because it is baked instore by an actual tiger,employed solely for the purpose-fact!

No, no it's not.

It's baked by a big black baker who wears tiger skinned underwear.
barky

I actually never knew that, is it not a health and safety issue though? (_;)
Banned
i need glasses i cant read the letter on the right. X)
I agree with the kid, Sainsburys staff are never helpful

http://images.tastespotting.com/thumbnails/315167.jpg
I didn't know 3 year olds could spell
geegee-pinata

I actually never knew that, is it not a health and safety issue though? … I actually never knew that, is it not a health and safety issue though? (_;)

not if the tiger wears a white coat and hairnet it isnt,and washes its paws thoroughly before baking
Edited by: "barky" 24th Jan 2012
I've just sent the same letter to Morrisons, Tesco and Asda. 9 quid coming my way if all goes well. Kerching
http://i41.tinypic.com/34otxec.jpg
barky

not if the tiger wears a white coat and hairnet it isnt,and washes its … not if the tiger wears a white coat and hairnet it isnt,and washes its hands thoroughly before baking

You mean paws with claws
Banned
Grammatically awful.
barky

not if the tiger wears a white coat and hairnet it isnt,and washes its … not if the tiger wears a white coat and hairnet it isnt,and washes its paws thoroughly before baking

That's fine then, thanks for clearing that up Barky X)
JonnyTwoToes

Grammatically awful.

She's only three and a half, give her a break!
Banned
geegee-pinata

She's only three and a half, give her a break!

I meant the reply!

Dum-dum-tish! Here all week.
DangerGod

i need glasses i cant read the letter on the right. X)

I pressed Ctrl and + a 100 times. If only I had scrolled down first I would have seen the clear version Simplex posted
JonnyTwoToes

I meant the reply!Dum-dum-tish! Here all week.

Hence the wink! X)
jonny619447

I pressed Ctrl and + a 100 times. If only I had scrolled down first I … I pressed Ctrl and + a 100 times. If only I had scrolled down first I would have seen the clear version Simplex posted

I don't know whats with people today, they seem to be ignoring my posts, or have me on ignore

Edited by: "simplex" 24th Jan 2012
they use ground tiger **** and scrotum to help the bread rise ( no pun) in the baking process.

its a delicacy thats come from china
but i read recently they may stop selling it as the price of tiger scrotum is going through the roof
Banned
simplex

I don't whats with people today, they seem to be ignoring my posts, or … I don't whats with people today, they seem to be ignoring my posts, or have me on ignore

huh? i liked the post
Banned
geegee-pinata

Hence the wink! X)

No, I actually meant the kid. Disgraceful.
I thought it was your daughter that wrote the letter, bitterwallet beat you to the punch by 6 months.
bitterwallet.com/ren…918

I'm in shock that bitterwallet posted something thats not about Ryan Air and that was mildly amusing
Edited by: "Paddy_o_furniture" 24th Jan 2012
simplex

I don't whats with people today, they seem to be ignoring my posts, or … I don't whats with people today, they seem to be ignoring my posts, or have me on ignore

Who said that?
sancho1983

Who said that?

Me in the middle then

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/funny%20gifs/grand/4241282785221447.gif
Deer Mercedes Benz,

I love your cars but fink you should call them mercedes bends.

Love from funny.onion age 4

Dear funny.onion,

What a lovely idea. Please find a cheque value £25,000.00 redeemable at your nearest dealership.

Best wishes,
Arthur Codswallop
Managing Director
Mercedes Bends.
Original Poster
funny.onion

Deer Mercedes Benz,I love your cars but fink you should call them … Deer Mercedes Benz,I love your cars but fink you should call them mercedes bends.Love from funny.onion age 4Dear funny.onion,What a lovely idea. Please find a cheque value £25,000.00 redeemable at your nearest dealership.Best wishes,Arthur CodswallopManaging DirectorMercedes Bends.

Haha...I dare you to post that and let us know the response!
birdyboyuk

Haha...I dare you to post that and let us know the response!

do it!!

for the misc lulz
drop the age 4 bit though, pretend you're a fully functional deluded adult lol
£3!?!
Really Sainsbury's?
£3?
deleted265520
kyashwanth36

£3!?! Really Sainsbury's? £3?

Could have at least made it £tree.fiddy
That is AWESOME... NEXT write to cadburys
Moo likes tiger bread thread :-D
kyashwanth36

£3!?! Really Sainsbury's? £3?

I think its good of them to reply, let alone give a voucher.
simplex

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/funny%20gifs/grand/4241282785221447.gif

I'm sorry, but I have been laughing at your links and pics being ignored, all over misc this morning.

I am in stitches at this gif - so 'keep up the good work'. X)

Tiger bread scam - good customer relations.

Edited by: "chesso" 25th Jan 2012
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions