Groups

why is wii fit still hard to find?

I would have thought by now that places would have it in stock again after the christmas rush !!

zomg !!!!

12 Comments

nintendo only reason x amount a week and it has to supply the whole uk

its supply and demand ....... if nintendo only supply 500 and 1000 want them then they will rush to get them .....

dont get one waste of money i had 2 and sold them both how they can say its Wii "FIT" i dont know there is no way u can get fit from this improve balance yes improve muscle tone yes but not get fit

Nintendo restrict supply so they can keep the price up

Marketing exercise.......don't give in to the hype and go for a walk in the fresh air lol

wii-consoles.co.uk/wii…asp

I don't know if this will help.

We got lucky and turned up at Toys R Us at the exact time they were delivering, also the same at WHSmith when they got their delivery - so my sister and I both got one. Maybe it's worth asking at the store when they expect a delivery?

its not all that

i had mine since just before xmas, only got it out twice lol

Because of rising levels of obesity.

Original Poster

but i have to give in to the market ploys...if its sold out then it must be good lol

akme;4465467

but i have to give in to the market ploys...if its sold out then it must … but i have to give in to the market ploys...if its sold out then it must be good lol

I have a stepper you can have

bought along with thousands of others in the 90's :whistling:

because all the fat midle aged mums run out and buy them thinking that pretending you've got a hula hoop in the living room will get them fit.

Suffice to say after a few goes they get bored and wonder as they are tucking into their chicken nuggets, chips and beans for the 3rd time that week why am I not fit.

Butterflies;4465384

http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk/wii-fit-in-stock.aspI don't know if this … http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk/wii-fit-in-stock.aspI don't know if this will help.We got lucky and turned up at Toys R Us at the exact time they were delivering, also the same at WHSmith when they got their delivery - so my sister and I both got one. Maybe it's worth asking at the store when they expect a delivery?

Not so hard to get now then, Argos have had them in stock for days.

choc1969;4465484

I have a stepper you can havebought along with thousands of others in the … I have a stepper you can havebought along with thousands of others in the 90's :whistling:

Don't you mean the 70's? :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV67
      2. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023
      3. Does the app aznog still work?11
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1313

See more discussions