Why isnt there an app that lets you record a phone call?

and let you play it back...or is there?

22 Comments

Apple? Android?

I have one on my desire which occasionally works.

Banned

on apple its because apps aren't allowed base level access to telephony.

Banned

vibeone

on apple its because apps aren't allowed base level access to telephony.

I thought it was because they are crap!

I was sure I had one on mine, but doesnt look like I do...... But I did find a great Android app called Blinkx when I was just searching which is just random - but genuinely funny video clips that is highly recommended. Hadn't loaded it before, but I know thats gonna get a lot of use now!

Banned

guv

I thought it was because they are crap! :DI was sure I had one on mine, … I thought it was because they are crap! :DI was sure I had one on mine, but doesnt look like I do...... But I did find a great Android app called Blinkx when I was just searching which is just random - but genuinely funny video clips that is highly recommended. Hadn't loaded it before, but I know thats gonna get a lot of use now!

You can probably do it if you jailbreak I dunno. Whats the next iphone beater guv? Looking forward to that one.... :P

Banned

vibeone

You can probably do it if you jailbreak I dunno. Whats the next iphone … You can probably do it if you jailbreak I dunno. Whats the next iphone beater guv? Looking forward to that one.... :P

inb4 apple fanboys... oh wait!

PS Apple is way down the pecking order unless of course you like grazing and have a warm fleecy wooly white coat.

Banned

guv

inb4 apple fanboys... oh wait!PS Apple is way down the pecking order … inb4 apple fanboys... oh wait!PS Apple is way down the pecking order unless of course you like grazing and have a warm fleecy wooly white coat.

so should I buy an I phone or a nokia N8 ...oO

Banned

dog_cop

Neither

Remember there are legalities around recording a call, make sure you tell the person they are being recorded

Banned

guv

inb4 apple fanboys... oh wait!PS Apple is way down the pecking order … inb4 apple fanboys... oh wait!PS Apple is way down the pecking order unless of course you like grazing and have a warm fleecy wooly white coat.

Come back when you can afford one guv :P

PS: The sheep are the people who hate apple because of what it represents etc and buy **** phones just because its not apple :P :P

Banned

dog_cop

Tip: Not the N8.

dog_cop

Tip: Not the IPhone!

Suggested: Galaxy S, Desire HD

Banned

Dechilo

Tip: Not the IPhone!Suggested: Galaxy S, Desire HD

Oh I've heard of these phones. Another 2 "iphone beaters". Excitement! (inb4 two months later and another shed load of "iphone beaters")

Why does anything have to beat an Iphone ? What is so special about them ?

Do they hold a conversation on their own ?

Banned

You tell me... I'm only repeating what every tech website and magazine say in every issue.

"Ooh look a new phone. Is it an iPhone beater?" "Yes its an iPhone beater for sure!"

Next month..

"Ooh look a new phone. Is it an iPhone beater?" "Yes its an iPhone beater for sure!"

One day something might actually beat the Iphone?

vibeone

One day something might actually beat the Iphone?

http://www.toolsnob.com/pictures/hammer.jpg

HTH

and so back to the Original question ........ any answers?

effingandjeffing

and so back to the Original question ........ any answers?

did you look at link hotukdeals.com/mis…504

Banned

Got total recall on my phone records all calls in mp3 format and without the annoying beep. Not going to tell you what phone it is though to annoy you. Just like you are annoying me by not saying what phone you have.

Banned

guv

Neither

what then .. oO

Original Poster

dog_cop

what then .. oO

my top choices would be HTC desire hd OR Windows HD7

lumoruk

Got total recall on my phone records all calls in mp3 format and without … Got total recall on my phone records all calls in mp3 format and without the annoying beep. Not going to tell you what phone it is though to annoy you. Just like you are annoying me by not saying what phone you have.

Total recall on my old nokia was great, but alas have not found anything on android that matches it...most dont actually record direct from the ear piece/mouth piece so you get all teh background carp as well!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763817
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414214047
    3. GOT Leaks again312
    4. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…66

See more discussions