Offer was ?

Does it matter at this point Im askin ideas

Of course it matters.....puts perspective on things

Hope I explained myself ok

Not really. :?

choc1969;4509596

+ 1

also gives a chance for the people who you are referring to able to justify what they said

Original Poster

choc1969;4509596

You were the first to pick it up I think.
    Its been expired
    Book people offer Freebies

lesto123;4509635

You were the first to pick it up I think.Its been expiredBook people offer

Yes, but I was informed that upon checkout it worked :roll:

Not often glitches like these get fulfilled but the Bookpeople do deliver pretty fast

Are you upset that you missed out ?

Original Poster

choc1969;4509658

Yes, but I was informed that upon checkout it worked :roll:Not often … Yes, but I was informed that upon checkout it worked :roll:Not often glitches like these get fulfilled but the Bookpeople do deliver pretty fastAre you upset that you missed out ?

No it took several attemps and worked confirmation received but no next day books

lesto123;4509674

No it took several attemps and worked confirmation received but no next … No it took several attemps and worked confirmation received but no next day books

So who lied :? ?

Original Poster

choc1969;4509684

All those who said books received today

Original Poster

choc1969;4509684

I will re work my question again in understandable english

lesto123;4509691

How do you know they lied ? Maybe you should ask them to post a pic :roll:

I had books delivered today. I'm not lying.

Going to ask if this thread should be moved to "The Misc", as not sure if it should be in "feedback"

rose_cat_jr;4509711

I had books delivered today. I'm not lying.

I believe you :thumbsup:

thesaint;4509718

Going to ask if this thread should be moved to "The Misc", as not sure if … Going to ask if this thread should be moved to "The Misc", as not sure if it should be in "feedback"

already requested

I'm lost....

Thanks, now in correct forum

lesto123;4509691

Offer posted: 1 day, 22 hours ago :whistling:

Original Poster

thesaint;4509718

Going to ask if this thread should be moved to "The Misc", as not sure if … Going to ask if this thread should be moved to "The Misc", as not sure if it should be in "feedback"

You do that last time I use this site

bye bye

People lie because they are too cowardly to stand up and face the truth.

jellybaby22;4509758

this thread has confused me...but I lol'd

I think Op confused too :oops:

Banned

bellabonkers;4509752

People lie because they are too cowardly to stand up and face the truth.

what about not receiving a free book -pmsl

jellybaby22;4509758

All I can gather is it's about the book people books...but I don't know the full story!!!!

sassie;4509763

what about not receiving a free book -pmsl

I didn't read the thread until I posted...lol...all it said was "why lie?" so I chipped in my view.

Banned

bellabonkers;4509776

I din't read the thread until I posted...lol...all it said was "why lie?" … I din't read the thread until I posted...lol...all it said was "why lie?" so I chipped in my view.

lol

Banned

bellabonkers;4509776

I didn't read the thread until I posted...lol...all it said was "why … I didn't read the thread until I posted...lol...all it said was "why lie?" so I chipped in my view.

ur the best!

jellybaby22;4509758

same here - sounds as though we missed a good deal though :?

as for next day post - it does happen - i have ordered 2.30 p.m received 7.30 next morning - amazon

also i have posted from bucks at 5.45p.m and it was delivered next day to a tiny island nearer norway than scotland at 9.30 following morning

royal mail spot on for me most of the time

Come closer children

Almost 2 days ago a deal for free books appeared on the forum
    Choc couldn't believe her eyes but was told that it was a glitch.

Many HUKD travellers applied for said freebie and received confirmation.

Shipment e-mails were sent yesterday

And Royal mail delivered today

And everyone lived happily ever after.......except lesto123

choc1969;4509802

Come closer childrenAlmost 2 days ago a deal for free books appeared on … Come closer childrenAlmost 2 days ago a deal for free books appeared on the forumChoc couldn't believe her eyes but was told that it was a glitch.Many HUKD travellers applied for said freebie and received confirmation.Shipment e-mails were sent yesterdayAnd Royal mail delivered todayAnd everyone lived happily ever after.......except lesto123

pre order dvd on play.com - :w00t:

Original Poster

choc1969;4509802

Come closer childrenAlmost 2 days ago a deal for free books appeared on … Come closer childrenAlmost 2 days ago a deal for free books appeared on the forumChoc couldn't believe her eyes but was told that it was a glitch.Many HUKD travellers applied for said freebie and received confirmation.Shipment e-mails were sent yesterdayAnd Royal mail delivered todayAnd everyone lived happily ever after.......except lesto123

Shipping stated 7-10 days

choc1969;4509802

Who said in her final OP:

I obviously live on another[SIZE="2"] plant [/SIZE]and cannot make people … I obviously live on another[SIZE="2"] plant [/SIZE]and cannot make people understand

choc1969;4509802

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn78/dmh77/rofl2.gif

Wow choc... you're on form tonight! :w00t:

thesaint;4509718

lesto123;4509745

You do that last time I use this site bye bye

A bit drastic?

lesto123;4509840

Glad you relented and returned to HUKD.

lesto123;4509840

I also (but not this time) have had books from The book people within 2 days as standard.

lesto123;4509840

Lot of companies say this to cover themselves........

Sorry to mock btw and hope your books come soon :thumbsup:

What are you so t'd off about OP? That books haven't come? that you missed out? or that you got charged? No good having a whinge if you don't tell the whole story.

Banned

lesto post more... i smell epic thread!

dmh77;4509863

Wow choc... you're on form tonight! :w00t:

I have belief in Royal Mail..........until my Thorntons shipment is late......then I goes green :x

Banned

thesaint;4509866

A bit drastic?

I lolled
    thesaint;4509866

Glad you relented and returned to HUKD.

then you spoilt it.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1221
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846171
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764226
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is56

See more discussions