Groups
    EXPIRED

Why men shouldn't write advice columns......

Here is why men shouldn't write advice columns:-

Dear Walter:

I hope you can help me here. The other day I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a mile down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in the bedroom with a neighbor lady making mad passionate love to her. I am 32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for twelve years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that he'd been having an affair for the past six months.

I told him to stop or I would leave him. He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. I don't feel I can get through to him anymore. Can you please help?

Sincerely,
    Mrs. Sheila Usk

---

Dear Sheila:

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the jubilee clips holding the vacuum pipes onto the inlet manifold. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor float chamber. I hope this helps.

Walter

15 Comments

This (or at least a variant of it) has been doing the rounds for years. Doesn't make it any less classic though.

Banned

:-D:-D:-D Very good!

I don't see anything wrong with that answer except I would check the jubilee clips first. :w00t:

Banned

Welcome to 1999

Banned

vibeone;8277216

Welcome to 1999

Why - is that the year you were born?

Banned

timelordsupreme;8277226

Always try and make your insults relevant.

Banned

vibeone;8277268

Always try and make your insults relevant.

What's relevant? Nazi!

Banned

Old but still funny - ignore the miserable troll earlier - he knows who he is

Banned

bargainhunter66;8277338

Old but still funny - ignore the miserable troll earlier - he knows who … Old but still funny - ignore the miserable troll earlier - he knows who he is

love you too sweety. Its been posted at least 3 or 4 times on here alone. It was mildly amusing the first time.

Banned

timelordsupreme;8277226

bargainhunter66;8277338

Old but still funny - ignore the miserable troll earlier - he knows who … Old but still funny - ignore the miserable troll earlier - he knows who he is

Multiple ID's are not permitted, nothing like making it obvious.

That's ridiclous- check that there's fuel in the car first!!!!!!

Banned

jellybaby22;8277545

whats gone on in here then.......

Looks like 2-0 to me. Hey JB! *Camp Wave*

oh dear, i miss everything lately, damn the real world

Banned

jellybaby22;8277562

looooooool wonder who their original id was.....2 multis....o lawd...camp … looooooool wonder who their original id was.....2 multis....o lawd...camp wave suits you ;-):p

When you make people so maaaaaaad they start talking to themselves on an online forum, you know you run the misk.

(Admin/ASB should pay me)

vibeone;8277642

When you make people so maaaaaaad they start talking to themselves on an … When you make people so maaaaaaad they start talking to themselves on an online forum, you know you run the misk.(Admin/ASB should pay me)

That's illegal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?45
      2. When will Argos' £5/£10 gift card offer likely be back?11
      3. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?23
      4. Samsung s8 trade in34

See more discussions