Groups

Why no feedback ?

When buying or selling I've noticed it shows as zero for all members.
    Has the rules changed or is it a glitch ?

16 Comments

glitch, was reported in feedback earlier but as of yet no fix or update on why it's happening

You have 57 positive feedback. What am I missing?

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

You have 57 positive feedback. What am I missing?

It shows up as Zero feedback when you click in to a for sale thread for all members.

WheresMeNuts

It up as Zero feedback when you click in to a for sale thread for all … It up as Zero feedback when you click in to a for sale thread for all members.

Doesn't for me:

https://s12.postimg.org/hbrw54x3x/feedback.png

Not trying to be an ass, saw this in feedback yesterday and didn't understand it. Still shows if I click through to the post. Must be something going on.

Banned

The site is riddled with bugs.

Original Poster

I see that as well,but when I click in to a for sale thread it shows all members as Zero feedback.

WheresMeNuts

Hmm lol.Maybe it's a Windows 10 glitch ?

I'm using Windows 10 too. It's very odd ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess HUKD will work it out

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

I'm using Windows 10 too. It's very odd ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess HUKD will wor … I'm using Windows 10 too. It's very odd ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess HUKD will work it out

I blame the cats oO

WheresMeNuts

I blame the cats oO

You've probably got a point. Cats are dicks.

WheresMeNuts

I blame the cats oO

I blame squirrels, for rounding up all the nuts!

https://s22.postimg.org/xmcvrje9d/feedback.png

miikeyblue

Oh okay I'll add this my list of places I shouldn't have visited.

Original Poster

miikeyblue

haha, that was funny X)

moneysavingkitten

Oh okay I'll add this my list of places I shouldn't have visited.

Well, most of them...

moneysavingkitten

I'm using Windows 10 too. It's very odd ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess HUKD will wor … I'm using Windows 10 too. It's very odd ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess HUKD will work it out

click a thread and see if it shows 0 for each poster, it's inside threads that feedback numbers aren't showing as far as I know

dataload

click a thread and see if it shows 0 for each poster, it's inside threads … click a thread and see if it shows 0 for each poster, it's inside threads that feedback numbers aren't showing as far as I know

This was inside the thread. Doesn't really matter, I do believe other have problems and I can't fix them. I was just curious.

moneysavingkitten

I blame squirrels, for rounding up all the nuts!

moneysavingkitten

This was inside the thread. Doesn't really matter, I do believe other … This was inside the thread. Doesn't really matter, I do believe other have problems and I can't fix them. I was just curious.

scroll down to the posts in the threads and look under the avis, the green and red boxes are 0 and 0

I am just curious if it's an issue with everyone, as your screenshots aren't of the problem location
    Edited by: "dataload" 24th Nov 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened56
      2. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.22
      3. Ditched Sky22
      4. When is the next Howdens Joinery sale?11

See more discussions