Why no lesbians on coach trip?

Has anyone else noticed this? They have been 4 male gay couples but no lesbians!?

49 Comments

Banned

why havnt 2 dwarves gone on it? ive seen many normal sized people but no dwarves

Supermod

Whats a lesbian?

4 male gay couples? not that Ive noticed,did I miss summat? that original pair,tam and whoever werent a couple,the bodybuilder and his friend who just joined say they arent gay so who are the 4?

unless vin and lin are hiding some huge secret

i love this too, its great haha

Why no Peruvian hamster farmers?

jellybaby22;8286712

maybe no lesbians applied to go on ??I love coach trip.... :oops: Its … maybe no lesbians applied to go on ??I love coach trip.... :oops: Its better than come dine with me

Thanks for reminding me that Come Dine With Me is on!! Always forget it on a Sunday!

Foreign B&B owners don't allow them in

Its class hope scooch go off next

Banned

kebeb munching on a bus whatever next........

RFC;8287401

kebeb munching on a bus whatever next........

Throwing your homophobic backside out of this country? We can but hope.....:whistling:

aardvarking;8288270

Throwing your homophobic backside out of this country? We can but … Throwing your homophobic backside out of this country? We can but hope.....:whistling:

Yeah, I think he was making a joke, rather than being homophobic :roll:

Banned

aardvarking;8288270

Throwing your homophobic backside out of this country? We can but … Throwing your homophobic backside out of this country? We can but hope.....:whistling:

hey no need for the personal insults,do you have a problem with greek food like:?

aardvarking;8288270

jeez theres always one that has to take everything so serious

Banned

shedboy66;8290599

jeez theres always one that has to take everything so serious

quite a few of them on here mate:thumbsup:

Because u know what they r like in the first few secs on the bus one of them will insist on driving it as all dykes drive buses (well in boro they do) and a few secs after that they will begin fighting eachother cos one of them looked at another woman.

The one on long term sick (one of them always is) will then will then make friends with a str8t girl and try to convert her this will then lead to an even greaater fight with the bull having to hit a bloke to show how buch she is ..................................................................

it will all result in poor brendon being naild to a burning cross with the bus in flames and the rest of the pasengers fleeing and the dykes claiming discimination

Hope it's good this series as i'm taping all 50 shows before watching. Best show on tv imo apart from live golf :thumbsup:

darren9030;8291478

Hope it's good this series as i'm taping all 50 shows before watching. … Hope it's good this series as i'm taping all 50 shows before watching. Best show on tv imo apart from live golf :thumbsup:

Daren u can come on my coach trip anytime :thumbsup:

Banned

miles136;8291511

ooooo errrr

miles136;8291511

Cheers :-D where we off to ??

casparwhite;8291517

ooooo errrr

:w00t:

darren9030;8291529

Cheers :-D where we off to ??

anywhere u want and just for the record i am a good person I never touch just look:oops:

I am surpprised these r the only resonses to my post the lesbians csn not be biteing today :-(

Banned

looks like we got 2 more candidates :lol: .........no lezzers still tho

I used to love Coach Trip, but now its just boring and they go to some pretty boring places

i'm sure they have been lesbians on , but they just say they are partners and not actually introduce themselves as lesbians lol .....I think it would be odd if they did , or the voice over guy just came out with it like that ....

casparwhite;8291590

looks like we got 2 more candidates :lol: .........no lezzers still tho

Just cos u fancey me and want to have me do not mistake my friendly and inocent offer to daren as us being benders he looks like a nice trustworthy guy I bet you would be a load of bother on a coach

Banned

miles136;8291618

Just cos u fancey me and want to have me do not mistake my friendly and … Just cos u fancey me and want to have me do not mistake my friendly and inocent offer to daren as us being benders he looks like a nice trustworthy guy I bet you would be a load of bother on a coach

Banned

darren9030;8291478

Hope it's good this series as i'm taping all 50 shows before watching. … Hope it's good this series as i'm taping all 50 shows before watching. Best show on tv imo apart from live golf :thumbsup:

this current series is actually pretty dull compared to the previous 3. Series 2 was excellent.

Banned

barky;8286736

4 male gay couples? not that Ive noticed,did I miss summat? that original … 4 male gay couples? not that Ive noticed,did I miss summat? that original pair,tam and whoever werent a couple,the bodybuilder and his friend who just joined say they arent gay so who are the 4?unless vin and lin are hiding some huge secret

there were those two who lasted less than 24 hours but got kicked off for scrapping :-D

I have never seen this - but reading this thread it does sound good!

bossyboots;8291997

its great :-D

Banned

bossyboots;8291997

its class

download the first series and you'll be hooked.

Banned

jellybaby22;8292167

cant find the first season to download anywhere:x

[url]www.thebox.bz[/url] has all of the episodes ever shown

Watching it on c4 now

csiman;8292394

thanks for that!

csiman;8292394

You need an invite to join now i think?

Banned

kelly1987;8292429

You need an invite to join now i think?

this is true :thumbsup:

best uk tv site out there

Banned

jellybaby22;8292466

pah...in which case I unthank you :pfound it on 4 on demand

series 1 - really? Currently showing series 4!

Banned

csiman;8292631

series 1 - really? Currently showing series 4!

channel4.com/pro…s-1

:thumbsup:

Banned

kebab anyone.......

watched this today for first time and can see why people love it!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2446
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213604
    3. Sad news about Barcelona66
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764039

See more discussions