Why no Location from most members ?

49 replies
Found 10th Jan 2011
As Title says,
Why do most people not fill in the location or put something like "gone to lunch" in Profile.

It's not like if HUKD's are asking you to put the house phone number :-)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
49 Comments

Banned

Gone to lunch? I'll just leave it blank thanks.

Banned

I have haters

Original Poster

DLM

I have haters

But I love you Chicken xxx

I don't know where I am
Edited by: "J.Dance" 10th Jan 2011

WheresMeNuts

an i do

Too many mental stalkers

you dont actually have any idea whether those that HAVE put their location have done so honestly so its kinda irrelevant is it not?

Banned

ilovepink

Too many mental stalkers

so the 16 odd people you've given your address and phone number to aren't mental?

Banned

WheresMeNuts

Aw thanks

Does it matter?????

Banned

deek72

an i do

Feel the love

Original Poster

lumoruk

so the 16 odd people you've given your address and phone number to aren't … so the 16 odd people you've given your address and phone number to aren't mental?

Pink loves Stalkers who are weird :-)

I'm inside your 'puter watching you !!!

DLM

Feel the love

feelin it, feelin it X)

ilovepink

Too many mental stalkers

on here?

No way!

DAMNOME

on here?No way!

Hahahaha now that confused me

ilovepink

Too many mental stalkers

lumoruk

so the 16 odd people you've given your address and phone number to aren't … so the 16 odd people you've given your address and phone number to aren't mental?

You don't think so? Proof below.

lumoruk

i didnt give them my address

DAMNOME

on here?No way!

wtf lol, i was well confused then lol

ilovepink

i didnt give them my address

you give them mine

When I joined I put my name as my username. Not the cleverest thing I have done but its not bit me on the bum yet!

leecroot

When I joined I put my name as my username. Not the cleverest thing I … When I joined I put my name as my username. Not the cleverest thing I have done but its not bit me on the bum yet!

[img]facebook.com/pro…php?oid=AQAFE0pvV1CIOmPSq5VUny_GEUj7CmntsvlMp5oGCb8sfb3pMRvSFuMdRN1DzP6WfOI&size=normal&usedef=1[/img]

leecroot

When I joined I put my name as my username. Not the cleverest thing I … When I joined I put my name as my username. Not the cleverest thing I have done but its not bit me on the bum yet!

Lee Croot from Torquay who likes...
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, DealExtreme, Jack Daniel's JD Set, THINGS FOR SALE IN THE TORBAY AREA, Torquay- Sell.Buy.Swap, Hotukdeals, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Buy, Swap, Give Away or Sell in Teignbridge and Torbay, West Ham United FC Official, Paint 'n Crafts, Wikileaks, Paignton and Bay Buy Sell Swap, KWIK SAVE, Hele's Angels

oh noes

DAMNOME

[img]http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic.php?oid=AQAFE0pvV1CIOmPSq5VUny_GEUj7CmntsvlMp5oGCb8sfb3pMRvSFuMdRN1DzP6WfOI&size=normal&usedef=1[/img]

Oh dear. Ill be changing that one. Im a few years older now, but no better looking!

Numptyj stalking skillz are improving brah

yeah - know what you mean about having a strange profile pic...

DAMNOME

This is about 20 years old. I was only 16 at the time.

This is the kind of thread i expect from myself X)

I am terrible when it comes to places. If i miss the start of a tv quiz show & do not know where the contestant is from i will turn it off. Simply cannot watch anything like that when i don't know where they are from. Think it's a mental problem i have somewhere

DAMNOME

darren9030

This is the kind of thread i expect from myself X)I am terrible when it … This is the kind of thread i expect from myself X)I am terrible when it comes to places. If i miss the start of a tv quiz show & do not know where the contestant is from i will turn it off. Simply cannot watch anything like that when i don't know where they are from. Think it's a mental problem i have somewhere

You said it X)

I'm in Shangri-La.

bossyboots

He looks like a very young Derek Hough

He looks like a young Chris Jefferies.

Dont want people to know where I live...whats it got to do with anyone what area you live in?

bargainhunter2009

Dont want people to know where I live...whats it got to do with anyone … Dont want people to know where I live...whats it got to do with anyone what area you live in?

Im not bothered so much about that. Everyone now knows what I look like. Well 20 years ago.

Banned

darren9030

This is the kind of thread i expect from myself X)I am terrible when it … This is the kind of thread i expect from myself X)I am terrible when it comes to places. If i miss the start of a tv quiz show & do not know where the contestant is from i will turn it off. Simply cannot watch anything like that when i don't know where they are from. Think it's a mental problem i have somewhere

I like to know where people come from also.

I am nosey

Hahah Leecroot...defintely a young Chris Jeffries...Cbeebies!!

mr.potato_head

He looks like a young Chris Jefferies.

I googled that name as had no idea who you were talking about.................and it was only that strange teacher's image that came up - him who got arrested last week

well done BB lol X)

DAMNOME

well done BB lol X)

pmsl!! Did u google it!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Domain renewal12
    2. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?46
    3. 48 hour working time directive69
    4. Installing google play store on Kindle Fire 2nd gen?615