Groups

why not make it compulsory to be a member of hotukdeals to see the deals?

just a thought as it would encourage people to sign up and probably stop them for coming on here for a free ride?

21 Comments

A free ride?! Are you paying to use it? No, you are not.

I think its fine how it is, there would be too many members, too many deals, too many comments, it should stay how it is, if you don't want to sign up then you don't, but still see the good deals

Supermod

How is it a "free ride?!?"

Banned

magicjay1986;5240008

How is it a "free ride?!?"

i think they meen people can take advantage of peoples deals and posts without being a member of the site

Original Poster

well i meant that for every member there must be at least 10 guests who benefit as well... just thought it would be better so only members could view deals thats all

too many sites are sign up only. its nice that hotdeals gives you a choice. If people like it and stick around enough they'll usually join.

Jumpingphil;5240003

Didn't DDTA post something like this a couple of days ago?

I think so, it was spammed, and he's suspended.

thesaint;5240071

oh noes!

I kind of like the idea,

but why not make it so you must post a hot deal before being able to see hot deals

phatboy123;5240097

oh noes!I kind of like the idea,but why not make it so you must post a … oh noes!I kind of like the idea,but why not make it so you must post a hot deal before being able to see hot deals

That would be a nightmare. Can you imagine how many crap deals would be posted just so people could see the deals. The whole of poundland would be on here

cbryanp;5240128

That would be a nightmare. Can you imagine how many crap deals would be … That would be a nightmare. Can you imagine how many crap deals would be posted just so people could see the deals. The whole of poundland would be on here

LOL
    have you been in the deals section? :w00t:

phatboy123;5240135

LOLhave you been in the deals section? :w00t:

haha yeah true actually although its more like a dvd/cd catalogue these days...poundland was like so one month ago...

how about you can only see deals as hot as your deals got.........

im just typing out loud now :?

Banned

does it really matter, any deal posted on here is usually from another site, or vice versa

It won't happen as it will mean the site makes less money

Stupid idea.

momagic;5240427

Stupid idea.

+1

?????

No. Its fine the way it is. Theres a lot of "newbies" posting great deals atm and i'm sure they lurked before signing up to gauge the forum etiquette etc. before submitting. If it ain't broke and all that . . .

Banned

might aswell delete misc and more members might post deals...

see i can make a dumb suggestion too!

Worst Idea Ever!!!!!

Original Poster

n2592;5240550

Worst Idea Ever!!!!!

buffoonery - it was a suggestion

thesaint;5240071

I like the last part
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?22
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047150
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66

See more discussions