Groups

Why oh why did I purchase from Play.com and how the hell does their guarantee work

Foolishly ordered a pair of headphones from Play to save myself a few pounds. They have just died seven months in.

Have just had a quick scout around their website, but can find no details of how to return items outside of 28 days, no way of contacting them aside from an 0845 number, and no information regarding product warranties.

Does anyone know of any other means of contacting them, or do I have to bite the bullet and ring the 0845 number

Makes me realise how much I love the fine folks at Amazon

Thanks for any info

4 Comments

028 9092 1724

01534 877595

i don't know if headphones count as "electrical items" but according to the T&C you have 12 months on electricals

"All electrical products are covered by a twelve month manufacturer's warranty. If your product develops a fault while under warranty, please contact Play.com and we will advise you where to send it for repair. It is a "return to base" warranty therefore there will be a delivery charge to return the product back to the relevant UK service centre."

Original Poster

Thanks guys

Banned

neevr buy expensive items from play

they only give you a 28 warranty and the after that they just give you the telno of the manufacturer and dont want to know.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. PC Gamers - Steam Friends?933
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543726
      3. iPhone X 256GB for £569 on O2 - Pre Order1319
      4. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)23

See more discussions