Why, oh why do i not turn TheGadget Show off when my husband came in the room?

Found 16th May 2008
I should of learn't by now!
We are now the proud owners of an Aegogarden. No it is not a plant that grows aero's - nice as that would be!
aerogarden.org.uk/aer…tml

1. Misc
  2. USB
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. USB
12 Comments

Oh yes i saw this aswell looks pretty neat.

I just orderd one the other day...

Prob use it once and never again...

i was interested until i saw the price

gadget show FTW

Original Poster

He's just got a bonus so cant begrudge him! It is the only time he has EVER touched the iron tho!
Can i ask what you are growing in it?

[QUOTE=lerryn;2114761]He's just got a bonus so cant begrudge him! It is the only time he has EVER touched the iron tho!
Can i ask what you are growing in it?[/QUOT

not received it yet but will try the starter pack of herbs :-D

I'll never understand the logic of some people. The Aerogarden is, what, a plant pot, with a UV lamp, and possibly also a hotplate to acclerate growth? That's a tenner's gear, including the compost. Looking at Google, they cost around £180. £180, to grow some herbs, that cost a 50p to buy fresh in a pot from Asda. Muh.

dxx;2115334

I'll never understand the logic of some people. The Aerogarden is, what, … I'll never understand the logic of some people. The Aerogarden is, what, a plant pot, with a UV lamp, and possibly also a hotplate to acclerate growth? That's a tenner's gear, including the compost. Looking at Google, they cost around £180. £180, to grow some herbs, that cost a 50p to buy fresh in a pot from Asda. Muh.

PMSL, didn't look at any prices, thought it looked cool but I'd be slapping my OH if he bought this!!! You could have a day at Eden Spa with all the works for that much :thumbsup:

Banned

Grow 'herbs'....will pay for itself!

ODB_69;2115358

Grow 'herbs'....will pay for itself!

PMSL :w00t:

to be fair, the concept ain't that bad.
If it was 20 it be worth it.

It's a little more complicated than a plant pot on a hot plate. It's an aerponic/hydroponic system where the roots of the plants are suspended in a water/nutrient solution. The solution is monitored for water and nutrient level and it has built-in controlled lighting.

Just the thing to grow something in your closet...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions