Groups

Why oh why does this site work in this way??

I posted a deal yesterday that ended up cold (with no explanation why) cheapest you could find, the same product is posted today £1.50 more expensive & its getting heat?

My post

hotukdeals.com/ite…s-l

Todays post?

hotukdeals.com/ite…-ri

18 Comments

Same thing happened to me I even posted a list of games that were cheap on the sale got no heat or anything later on I find someone posted one of the games and loads of posts and alot of heat.
    But some kind person gave me rep for the effort and I think you deserve some too. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Met-Cast;4972039

Same thing happened to me I even posted a list of games that were cheap … Same thing happened to me I even posted a list of games that were cheap on the sale got no heat or anything later on I find someone posted one of the games and loads of posts and alot of heat.But some kind person gave me rep for the effort and I think you deserve some too. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: same for you buddy:)

Well it would cost me more to get to argos and collect than I was saving so the Amazon deal would better for me. Both suck though imho :lol:

It can vary from day to day - there is probably more activity at the weekend so maybe the other deal was spotted by more people.......the temp of your deal was presumably influenced by the comments of godutchgo

I am sorry-i did a check too-but used the names of the charactors and also amazon because that is where my deal is so your post didn't come up. I get really frustrated when my deals go cold with no post to say why too. Maybe you should only be able to vote cold with a reason.

The only thing i can say for me personally (not a reason to vote cold-i would just not vote) is that there is no Argos where i live-and they won't deliver here either-whereas Amazon do-and its free - so that would be a benefit and would mean the items was cheaper in my case from this post-but understand everyone else might be different.

posting deals at the right time as well. Same with FS/FT

Original Poster

Shengis;4972076

Well it would cost me more to get to argos and collect than I was saving … Well it would cost me more to get to argos and collect than I was saving so the Amazon deal would better for me. Both suck though imho :lol:

totally agree what a bag of rubbish, but i thought it may benefit someone:)

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;4972095

I am sure people just vote depending on the weather!

:-D, sunny means good nature, rainy means grumpy

Original Poster

gari189;4972080

It can vary from day to day - there is probably more activity at the … It can vary from day to day - there is probably more activity at the weekend so maybe the other deal was spotted by more people.......the temp of your deal was presumably influenced by the comments of godutchgo

Cant see that comment?

Original Poster

The funny thing is since i posted this my deal has got colder & the more expensive deal has got hotter, pmsl, i love you guys, you make a boring day go very quickly,

Shengis;4972076

Both suck though imho :lol:

Can't argue with that! :lol:

clondikemike;4972228

The funny thing is since i posted this my deal has got colder & the more … The funny thing is since i posted this my deal has got colder & the more expensive deal has got hotter, pmsl, i love you guys, you make a boring day go very quickly,

your deals now getting hotter
    the others becoming colder

:thumbsup:

Did you peeve anyone off when you posted your deal? :?

Wenchybev;4972907

your deals now getting hotterthe others becoming colder:thumbsup:

Obviously no abuse of the voting system going on there then:whistling:

voted both hot just because at least you are posting deals..

Shengis;4973004

OP isnt daft either...promoting his own deal against another one then debating it to the sympathy side....end result.....rampant heat on their deal!!!

Living life in the fast lane has paid off this time OP :thumbsup:

Shengis;4973004

I only voted on one of them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?815
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …134311
      3. Cat Chat74711
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213637

See more discussions