Groups

Why premium cables cost more

Technical explanation of what you get for your money with premium cables especially digital ones coming next...

5 Comments

Original Poster

joyoftech.com/joy…tml

Was quite amused reading this especially after some of the 'discussions' there have been here on hdmi cables.

John

There's a small shop where I live, it sells 'the best possible connection' HDMI cables for £50.

Needless to say I got mine for £3.50 from a certain auction site.

freeDUMB;1773620

There's a small shop where I live, it sells 'the best possible … There's a small shop where I live, it sells 'the best possible connection' HDMI cables for £50.Needless to say I got mine for £3.50 from a certain auction site.

i got mine for £4 i think from cable universe. works perfect.

Original Poster

When I was in Dixons I noticed they had hdmi cables for 80 quid or something, I walked away wondering who the heck would use one of those. As I was about to exit the shop I noticed the same cable was connected up to the big display TV at the front of the shop. Admittedly I doubt that type of shop has difficulty shifting cables like as it's probably easy to convince people buying pricey TVs to invest the same on cables despite the fact that there's no difference for digital cables.

John

I got mine for £2.99 from ebuyer. works as it should
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?37
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions