Groups

why so much hate, sort my love life out, i'm leaving this site for good.

not had one of the above for a while.

32 Comments

well funny u should post that..............................no I cant....................I shouldnt......................he might read it......................but......oooohhhh dont know what to do MB.................please help me............brb getting some tissues as cant stop crying............its just awful.......someone help me.

X)

I think we should all club together and get Mcvb1 a girlfriend. Koreanmailorderbrides.com has vouchers.

okay am gonna spill the beans. He has a genuine phobia about dairy produce - hates the stuff (he once had a nightmare he was drowning in a sea of butter) and butter is a swear word to him. We had an argument and I smeared a chunk of Lurpak over his head - he left me.

he came back ten mins later though cause the Rugby was on and his mum doesnt have Sky

bossyboots

okay am gonna spill the beans. He has a genuine phobia about dairy … okay am gonna spill the beans. He has a genuine phobia about dairy produce - hates the stuff (he once had a nightmare he was drowning in a sea of butter) and butter is a swear word to him. We had an argument and I smeared a chunk of Lurpak over his head - he left me.

Pmsl

Original Poster

haha u gals are funny!!

seriously though, need more epic threads...where are the random losers?!

Original Poster

BB u know this place so well!! love the butter episode...u forgot the chickens though.....i be joking!

Peterdj41

Pmsl

me too just thinking about it! and the cringy thing is - that is all very true! we did have an argument, and i did lob some Lurpak at him - and he did storm off X) was months back - and think we had only been married couple of months!!!

My phobia is wiping a cloth on a carpet OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH just cant stand that and eeeeeeeee makes my teeth go all funny - so when I annoy him, he gets a cloth and starts rubbing the carpet with it like some **** wit and it gets to me so much - I go and put some drawing pins down his side of the bed

Original Poster

haha BB u make me laugh...u threw lurpak at him! haha.....hope u got him!

cloth on carpet makes noise???? seriously? so i have a vision of u and Mr BB, u vexed at each other...one os lobbing packs of lurpak at the other whilst he is furiously rubbing a cloth on a carpet!!

magicbeans

haha BB u make me laugh...u threw lurpak at him! haha.....hope u got … haha BB u make me laugh...u threw lurpak at him! haha.....hope u got him!cloth on carpet makes noise???? seriously? so i have a vision of u and Mr BB, u vexed at each other...one os lobbing packs of lurpak at the other whilst he is furiously rubbing a cloth on a carpet!!

lol I was reading that and drinking my mug of tea and spluttered it over table with laughing!!!! Yip - he has this thing about dairy produce ESPECIALLY butter. Apparently when he was a young nipper his mum was melting butter on cooker and it spilled on him X) and he said it went up his nostrils X) and has had this phobia ever since. OMG he would absolutely throttle me if he knew I was posting this loooooooool.

As you know, he is a funeral director and a few times on his works night out where there is a buffet - he asks "do the sandwiches have butter on them?" and I just lmao! But his workmates are like "huh" and I take great pleasure in telling them!!

Ive had a good time lol, got bored, trolled a bit, annoyed some people, was awesome

micoo

Ive had a good time lol, got bored, trolled a bit, annoyed some people, … Ive had a good time lol, got bored, trolled a bit, annoyed some people, was awesome

go rub a cloth on the carpet and tell me if it had any effect on your teeth X)

Banned

My husbands left me again.

Whats the point. Im just sat here alone. at christmas.

why me?

Original Poster

aww bles thats such a cute story actually BB....seriously he cant eat sandwiches with butter in them??? that must be tough!! blesssss!!

micoo when did u troll? when u pretneded to bake a cake?

might go bed....am up with my daughter..she is teething and has a fever but looking like she wants to lie down soon.

Original Poster

VB1 why u zoomed into one fella? or is that HUKD being gay

Original Poster

oh its HUKD...i thought u liked the guy in the left....a lot!

Banned

MY SON DOESNT LIKE ANIMALS

vibeone

MY SON DOESNT LIKE ANIMALS

that was an absolute classic X)

seriously though, I MADE THAT CAKE oO

I'm hungry, where's micoo?

angelfairee

I'm hungry, where's micoo?

im not making you a sandwich

Original Poster

haha legendary threads...rmbr the one thatwe should donate money to HUKD?

and diabetic guys's thread about the bleach bottle he purchased that was open and thus leaked.

magicbeans

haha legendary threads...rmbr the one thatwe should donate money to … haha legendary threads...rmbr the one thatwe should donate money to HUKD?and diabetic guys's thread about the bleach bottle he purchased that was open and thus leaked.

or that thread from the mother of a 4yr old who didnt want her daughter going on a nursery trip because something was gonna happen to her oO

magicbeans

haha legendary threads...rmbr the one thatwe should donate money to … haha legendary threads...rmbr the one thatwe should donate money to HUKD?and diabetic guys's thread about the bleach bottle he purchased that was open and thus leaked.

X) the guy that came on looking for advise with some girl at school he liked, he got all upset when people said he didnt look like brad pitt and resorted to posting pics of him topless next to pics of brad pitt topless, when it was pointed out there were no similarities he went absolutely nuts and got owned by about 6 different people X) the girl looked like a proper self harmer emo too oO

that was my fav
    Edited by: "micoo" 3rd Sep 2010

micoo

im not making you a sandwich

Godsake. But you're so good at it.

Make yourself useful you overgrown moron.

Original Poster

haha i bumped a thread with some of these awesome threads....two old skool bumps.... might get into troubles!

angelfairee

Godsake. But you're so good at it.Make yourself useful you overgrown … Godsake. But you're so good at it.Make yourself useful you overgrown moron.

i a very talented man, but i cba making you a sandwich tonight

maybe another time

Banned

You should add "I put milk on my cereals" in the title to highlight even more lameness. (Serious)

brb buying a cake from iceland and putting my username on it!

You're not going anywhere magic

micoo

X) the guy that came on looking for advise with some girl at school he … X) the guy that came on looking for advise with some girl at school he liked, he got all upset when people said he didnt look like brad pitt and resorted to posting pics of him topless next to pics of brad pitt topless, when it was pointed out there were no similarities he went absolutely nuts and got owned by about 6 different people X) the girl looked like a proper self harmer emo too oOthat was my fav

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x194/emmalou_1983/epicfail12.jpg

that was the most epic thread EVER!!!
    Edited by: "ilovepink" 3rd Sep 2010

Banned

I might ask the mods for permission to re-release an all-time classic VB1 Thread.

VB1: Child Abuse or Murder - Whats worse.

What could possibly go wrong?!

ilovepink

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/cant-believe-ive-got-to-do-it/405498FOR … http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/cant-believe-ive-got-to-do-it/405498FOR THE LULZ

classic thread backfire X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 8965
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?24106
      3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2458
      4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2849

See more discussions