Groups
    EXPIRED

Why the hate

starting to get on my boobs

12 Comments

I think Saint spammed it as he stated. (he received an infraction for spamming the other day)
    Please point out that you didnt set the fire alarm off as it would offend me to be honest

skusey;4185789
    (he received an infraction for spamming the other day)

It won't be a surprise to you to hear that this statement above is incorrect.

I have NEVER received an infraction for spamming.

(Place apology in this space when quoting)

Banned

:roll:

Banned

thesaint;4185850

It won't be a surprise to you to hear that this statement above is … It won't be a surprise to you to hear that this statement above is incorrect.I have NEVER received an infraction for spamming.

Avoid swear filters much? :w00t::w00t::w00t:

(Place apology to mods in this space when replying.)

skusey;4185789

I think Saint spammed it as he stated. (he received an infraction for … I think Saint spammed it as he stated. (he received an infraction for spamming the other day)

thesaint;4185850

It won't be a surprise to you to hear that this statement above is … It won't be a surprise to you to hear that this statement above is incorrect.I have NEVER received an infraction for spamming.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/shanecr/catpong.gif

Banned

shanecr;4185878

:-D

well if you didnt receive one, you should have.
    no apology here.

pftttttt.

guv;4185874

Avoid swear filters much? :w00t::w00t::w00t:(Place apology to mods in … Avoid swear filters much? :w00t::w00t::w00t:(Place apology to mods in this space when replying.)

:w00t:
    cracker

skusey;4185890

well if you didnt receive one, you should have.

That is quite different to what you said at the top of this thread.

skusey;4185890

no apology here.pftttttt.

Says more about you.

thesaint;4185928

That is quite different to what you said at the top of this thread.Says … That is quite different to what you said at the top of this thread.Says more about you.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/thStupidPeopleLarge.jpgPfttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt looooooooooooooooooool

spammed

I joke, can't be bothered to spam it

thesaint;4185850

It won't be a surprise to you to hear that this statement above is … It won't be a surprise to you to hear that this statement above is correct.I have received an infraction for spamming. :)(Place apology in this space when quoting)

nope.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions