Groups

why the hell isnnt there a....

half drunken 'lets talk a load a carp' thread?????

70 Comments

i think this may just be IT!

Original Poster

Disco;6036695

i think this may just be IT!

wooop woop :p....bit late to be starting one though!!!!!!!! I wudda at least expected dangergod to have done one already.....pffffffffft!!! SUCH A LET DOWN!!!!! :whistling:

I must admit to preferring cod to carp....

Original Poster

sueseee;6036702

I must admit to preferring cod to carp....

hmmmmmmmm i prefer salmon cos im a classy bird :)...in fact thinkin bout it....i dont like fish unless it comes in batter from a chippy :?

There probably was, but it got spammed.

I've been thinking the same all evening......and now, just as I'm off to bed.......u do one:roll:

Hello all can I join in

it is gloriously crap on here tonight

Original Poster

dxx;6036733

There probably was, but it got spammed.

have the spammers been out again tonight????
    hannah19790;6036734

I've been thinking the same all evening......and now, just as I'm off to … I've been thinking the same all evening......and now, just as I'm off to bed.......u do one:roll:

awwwwwwwwwww shame...sorry....just got in :x lets find someone to blame:-D

livingthelife07;6036742

Hello all can I join in

pics first, questions later:whistling: :lol:

Original Poster

livingthelife07;6036742

Hello all can I join in

more the merrier ;-)
    micoo;6036745

lol..........its that poopie that you're still here!!!!!!!!! awwwww its a dirty job...but micoo's gotta do it

micoo;6036753

pics first, questions later:whistling: :lol:

Micoo are you going to be another person who has mistaken me for a female? :oops:

Original Poster

livingthelife07;6036761

Micoo are you going to be another person who has mistaken me for a … Micoo are you going to be another person who has mistaken me for a female? :oops:

ooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo...........
    micoo;6036753

pics first, questions later

:w00t::p:w00t:

livingthelife07;6036761

Micoo are you going to be another person who has mistaken me for a … Micoo are you going to be another person who has mistaken me for a female? :oops:

:oops: maybe just a little :lol:

still post a pic but a funny one :lol:

micoo;6036745

That does not give u the right to pose naked again Micoo:p

lil_tiger;6036748

have the spammers been out again tonight????awwwwwwwwwww … have the spammers been out again tonight????awwwwwwwwwww shame...sorry....just got in :x lets find someone to blame:-D

Yh lets blame Micoo:whistling:

micoo;6036768

:oops: maybe just a little :lol:still post a pic but a funny one :lol:

Haha! I don't post pictures :-D

livingthelife07;6036761

lmao...I'm thinking so :lol:

Original Poster

hannah19790;6036769

That does not give u the right to pose naked again Micoo:pYh lets blame … That does not give u the right to pose naked again Micoo:pYh lets blame Micoo:whistling:

im up for that :-D...........i just broke a nail :x

hannah19790;6036777

lmao...I'm thinking so :lol:

Am I doing something wrong here? that's twice within 5 minutes! :w00t:

hannah19790;6036769

That does not give u the right to pose naked again MicooYh lets blame … That does not give u the right to pose naked again MicooYh lets blame Micoo:whistling:

:cry::cry:

ye lets all blame micoo, just cos hes one sexy mofo (serious) we should all pick on him :whistling::p

boredom

Original Poster

livingthelife07;6036781

Am I doing something wrong here? that's twice within 5 minutes! :w00t:

perhaps if you tell us your:
    age, eye colour, hair colour, yearly income :whistling:, car you drive, favourite sexual position, and finally if you have a wife :w00t:
    then there will be less confusion

lil_tiger;6036779

im up for that ........i just broke a nail

OMG!! So did I!! How spooky:shock:

livingthelife07;6036781

Am I doing something wrong here? that's twice within 5 minutes! :

lol :lol: I would possibly suggest, as nice as it is lol, u get a big butch kinda avi lol, like a british bulldog or somethin:p

Original Poster

micoo;6036785

:cry::cry:ye lets all blame micoo, just cos hes one sexy mofo (serious) … :cry::cry:ye lets all blame micoo, just cos hes one sexy mofo (serious) we should all pick on him :whistling::p

hmmmmm.....seeeeeeeeeeerious compliment searching going on there....well micoo...best i can say is you got a longer schlong than me :-D

lil_tiger;6036790

perhaps if you tell us your: age, eye colour, hair colour, yearly income … perhaps if you tell us your: age, eye colour, hair colour, yearly income :whistling:, car you drive, favourite sexual position, and finally if you have a wife :w00t:then there will be less confusion

Ok I will answer some of the questions but not all,
    I am 20, I have blue eyes & blonde hair, year income is N/A I currently have no car, favourite sexual position N/A and I don't have a wife

micoo;6036785

ye lets all blame micoo, just cos hes one sexy mofo (serious) we should … ye lets all blame micoo, just cos hes one sexy mofo (serious) we should all pick on him

lol:lol: U sould be used to it by now:p

lil_tiger;6036790

perhaps if you tell us your: age, eye colour, hair colour, yearly income … perhaps if you tell us your: age, eye colour, hair colour, yearly income :whistling:, car you drive, favourite sexual position, and finally if you have a wifethen there will be less confusion

Actually..possibly the wife bit 1st:lol:

Original Poster

hannah19790;6036794

OMG!! So did I!! How spooky:shock:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! lol...........which one did you break?!?!?!?! mine was the little finger on my right hand......and didnt really break...more of a chip (i actually got it caught in one of the little holes in the laptop as I moved it :oops:)

p.s Dangergod is a LIGHTWEIGHT!!!!!

ps.ps. nahhhhh wives can be removed

lil_tiger;6036808

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! lol...........which one did you break?!?!?!?! mine was the … OMG!!!!!!!!!!! lol...........which one did you break?!?!?!?! mine was the little finger on my right hand......and didnt really break...more of a chip (i actually got it caught in one of the little holes in the laptop as I moved it :oops:)

Mine was middle finger on right hand but again, more of a chip but now I need to go find me nail file or it will be gone forever:roll: lol

lil_tiger;6036748

have the spammers been out again tonight????

I don't think they ever go away. Even when they finally do, they still seem to find the time, whatever South American country they might be in.

Original Poster

livingthelife07;6036799

Ok I will answer some of the questions but not all, I am 20, I have blue … Ok I will answer some of the questions but not all, I am 20, I have blue eyes & blonde hair, year income is N/A I currently have no car, favourite sexual position N/A and I don't have a wife

why is fav position n/a..........its appliccable in most situations....and your waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too serious for a 20 year old....had you at at least 45 :?

lil_tiger;6036808

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! lol...........which one did you break?!?!?!?! mine was the … OMG!!!!!!!!!!! lol...........which one did you break?!?!?!?! mine was the little finger on my right hand......and didnt really break...more of a chip (i actually got it caught in one of the little holes in the laptop as I moved it :oops:)p.s Dangergod is a LIGHTWEIGHT!!!!!ps.ps. nahhhhh wives can be removed

lol:lol:

Right, off to bed peeps, night night xx

Original Poster

hannah19790;6036813

Mine was middle finger on right hand but again, more of a chip but now I … Mine was middle finger on right hand but again, more of a chip but now I need to go find me nail file or it will be gone forever:roll: lol

ahhhh mine are long enough....I just bite a strip off at the top when they chip....when they break its soooo much worse :cry: then I need at least 4/5 weeks to regrow :x
    dxx;6036814

I don't think they ever go away. Even when they finally do, they still … I don't think they ever go away. Even when they finally do, they still seem to find the time, whatever South American country they might be in.

well....24 mins and no spam...we may have got past the spam filter!!!!!!!!!!

lil_tiger;6036815

why is fav position n/a..........its appliccable in most … why is fav position n/a..........its appliccable in most situations....and your waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too serious for a 20 year old....had you at at least 45 :?

:lol: everyone has a fav position :lol:

hannah19790;6036818

lol:lol: Right, off to bed peeps, night night xx

night babes xx :thumbsup:

Banned

lil_tiger;6036808

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! lol...........which one did you break?!?!?!?! mine was the … OMG!!!!!!!!!!! lol...........which one did you break?!?!?!?! mine was the little finger on my right hand......and didnt really break...more of a chip (i actually got it caught in one of the little holes in the laptop as I moved it :oops:)p.s Dangergod is FIT!!!!!ps.ps. nahhhhh wives can be removed

thanks

lil_tiger;6036815

why is fav position n/a..........its appliccable in most … why is fav position n/a..........its appliccable in most situations....and your waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too serious for a 20 year old....had you at at least 45 :?

Oh I just don't discus stuff like that on forums haha, I am not that serious! do I really sound that old :?

Original Poster

hannah19790;6036818

lol:lol: Right, off to bed peeps, night night xx

gnight think il be off soon too.....dead on ere!!!!!!! sweet dreams :-D x

Original Poster

DangerGod;6036829

thanks

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey you bit the bait :-D
    awright sweet cheeks?!?!?!#

omg just realised you changed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol soooooo dumb sometimes!........I need a pic to decide that

Banned

lil_tiger;6036837

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey you bit the bait :-Dawright sweet … heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey you bit the bait :-Dawright sweet cheeks?!?!?!

Yeeee i bit.. i bit Real hard

im tirrrred tiggy you know this :-( ..... do you have sweet cheeks? :-D

lil_tiger;6036837

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey you bit the bait :-Dawright sweet … heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey you bit the bait :-Dawright sweet cheeks?!?!?!#omg just realised you changed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol soooooo dumb sometimes!........I need a pic to decide that

u need a pic :? hold on i will be right back :lol:

(u should have known id jump on tht, u need to be more careful with what u type :p)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      2. Best VR games?22
      3. What to do?????23
      4. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55

See more discussions