Groups

Why Virgin Megastore is a amazing

As we all knew the old virgin site was rubbish and so was the service but since this new over hall its on top form

I have bought a dvd and got it 3 days later

I recently bought bioshock ordered on 27th and got it today - absolutely fantastic

Not only is it stocking some of the lowest priced games and dvds on the net it has the fastest delivery yet apart from shopto.net

Im gunna be shopping on the site a lot more as its better than hmv and play

Daniel

7 Comments

Thats virgins for you!.., Always quick to deliver

Oh i dont know being a Born again virgin converter myself id like to think i held out:giggle:

Virgin :thumbsup:

dandoc2

Not only is it stocking some of the lowest priced games and dvds on the … Not only is it stocking some of the lowest priced games and dvds on the net it has the fastest delivery yet apart from shopto.net Im gunna be shopping on the site a lot more as its better than hmv and play Daniel

Welcome to the forum Mr Branson :thumbsup:

Original Poster

MBeeching

Welcome to the forum Mr Branson :thumbsup:

if i was branson it would explain my bad typing

dcx_badass

I've Found uwish the fastest for shipping. Normally things from … I've Found uwish the fastest for shipping. Normally things from amazon/play.com/hmv/etc. take about 4-5 days to arrive after being dispatched, and about 2-3 days to be dispatched. But I ordered from uwish at about 10 in the morning on the thursday and my parcel arrived on friday morning, i think i almost collapsed from the shock.

Next day is average for these folks(uWish), 48 hrs seems pretty much guaranteed if not...only thing I've seen slow 'em down is Bank hols, weekends & good old Royal 'striking' Mail....
    (Not been impressed by Virgin in a veeerrrry long time)

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

(Not been impressed by a Virgin in a veeerrrry long time)

There are very good reasons for that!

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

(Not been impressed by a Virgin in a veeerrrry long time) … (Not been impressed by a Virgin in a veeerrrry long time) [SIZE="1"](nifty edit Red)[/SIZE]

jennybubbles

There are very good reasons for that!

Prefer more experience than they've got.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early11
      2. SCS add ons... are they worth it??22
      3. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?34
      4. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.913

See more discussions