Well????!!!???!

;-)

62 Comments

Original Poster

Slow news day...... :lol:

Banned

Shengis;1794305

Slow news day...... :lol:

Now you wouldn't be trying to stir the poo would you Shengis?

Banned

for crossing the road

Hahaha!!! It's official. :-D

[Thanks Shengis. ;-) ]

Original Poster

Trying to be a proper HUKD'r.... :lol: ;-)

Thought he's a mod/mbile hunter . . . Has foxmagic got hold of him ;-)

because he was false advertising he wasnt the real magic duck......! ]MAGIC DUCK

Banned

if he was really banned this thread would probably be deleted lol

Banned

Proximo;1794351

if he was really banned this thread would probably be deleted lol

I have a feeling it will be anyway!

Hopefully there is still a sense of humour here still !

Original Poster

nightswimmer;1794323

Hahaha!!! It's official. :-D[Thanks Shengis. ;-) ]

You did the work, I cut'n'pasted your perfect title :-D:thumbsup:

'Baned' - am i missing summat ?

Banned

myaser88;1794391

No, you're not missing anything.

He's not "banned" either!

What? Me not get

Original Poster

myaser88;1794391

I think Nightswimmer was making a social comment:whistling:

emasu;1794414

What? Me not get

It's a bit of light hearted fun after the 'heaviness' of the last few days (eroticshop etc) ;-)

I think you mean banned not baned! The definition of bane in my dictionary is 'cause of ruin or trouble' as in He's the bane of my life. I'm sure that's not reason why he was banned!

lol. I'm working on it.

Shengis;1794419

It's a bit of light hearted fun after the 'heaviness' of the last few … It's a bit of light hearted fun after the 'heaviness' of the last few days (eroticshop etc) ;-)

:thinking:

Original Poster

Oh he's definitely a bane, to those that break the multi ID and FS/FT rules ;-)

Banned

emasu;1794414

What? Me not get

]So there is no confusion. Just a bit of light hearted humour - which this place sorely needs ATM. (IMHO)

steveilevi;1794432

I think you mean banned not baned! The definition of bane in my … I think you mean banned not baned! The definition of bane in my dictionary is 'cause of ruin or trouble' as in He's the bane of my life. I'm sure that's not reason why he was banned!

]This thread should make it clearer.

Banned

nightswimmer;1794469

]This thread should make it clearer.

Now that WILL confuse! Its not that thread!!! (Though there was a close call!)

guv;1794479

Now that WILL confuse! Its not that thread!!! (Though there was a close … Now that WILL confuse! Its not that thread!!! (Though there was a close call!)

Read the third page of the thread. :thumbsup:

duckmagicuk2;1794440

lol. I'm working on it.

It's so nice to have you back! :-D

duckmagicuk2;1794440

lol. I'm working on it.

LOL.

Hope you have reread the rules duckie, and don't forget if you get 'baned' again it will be for longer, so behave. ;-):p

nightswimmer;1794519

LOL. Hope you have reread the rules duckie, and don't forget if you get … LOL. Hope you have reread the rules duckie, and don't forget if you get 'baned' again it will be for longer, so behave. ;-):p

Heh. I did actually try banning myself last night but the system wouldn't let me. I'll just have to try even harder to get a ban before the end of next week. But what can I do that is naughty enough to get stripped of my powers?? Any suggestions??

Original Poster

duckmagicuk2;1794652

Heh. I did actually try banning myself last night but the system wouldn't … Heh. I did actually try banning myself last night but the system wouldn't let me. I'll just have to try even harder to get a ban before the end of next week. But what can I do that is naughty enough to get stripped of my powers?? Any suggestions??

Not sure if this is within your powers but you could try upgrading Proximo's account to mod privileges, that should do it. Imagine the chaos that could cause :whistling:

Shengis;1794714

Not sure if this is within your powers but you could try upgrading … Not sure if this is within your powers but you could try upgrading Proximo's account to mod privileges, that should do it. Imagine the chaos that could cause :whistling:

Heh, I'll have a play around sometime when I have a bit more time to waste. :-D

duckmagicuk2

I'll just have to try even harder to get a ban before the end of next … I'll just have to try even harder to get a ban before the end of next week.

Why before the end of next week? You're not leaving are you? :?

Shengis;1794714

Not sure if this is within your powers but you could try upgrading … Not sure if this is within your powers but you could try upgrading Proximo's account to mod privileges, that should do it. Imagine the chaos that could cause :whistling:

LOL, brilliant! His first order of business would be to change everyone's avatar to that picture of hypnoticstate. ;-) (Honestly, that boy is obsessed! :p)

Original Poster

nightswimmer;1794781

LOL, brilliant! His first order of business would be to change everyone's … LOL, brilliant! His first order of business would be to change everyone's avatar to that picture of hypnoticstate. ;-) (Honestly, that boy is obsessed! :p)

PMSL. How funny would that behttp://www.shengis.net/eby1/rolling.gif

You could give your nymber out selling yourself . . . :lol:

Heh. I did actually try banning myself last night but the system wouldn't … Heh. I did actually try banning myself last night but the system wouldn't let me.

So how many 'multiple IDs' did you get away with?

I'll just have to try even harder to get a ban before the end of next … I'll just have to try even harder to get a ban before the end of next week.

Hit gold with a new script - Cluedo 3 - Return of the Candlestick??.

Banned

duckmagicuk2;1794765

Heh, I'll have a play around sometime when I have a bit more time to … Heh, I'll have a play around sometime when I have a bit more time to waste. :-D

on a public forum :w00t: yep that would deffo do it

Banned

sassie;1795548

on a public forum :w00t: yep that would deffo do it

Nah. I wouldn't worry. If humourous images get banned, anything that suits can easily folllow. No excuse needed.

Edit. Humble pie time. It would appear its the domain the image is held thats the problem. 2 and 2 = 5 ;-)

Original Poster

guv;1796500

Nah. I wouldn't worry. If humourous images get banned, anything that … Nah. I wouldn't worry. If humourous images get banned, anything that suits can easily folllow. No excuse needed.

You have PM, would have answered earlier but the earth hour crew staged an attack on my local exchange and my internet went down for about 30 minutes :x

chesso;1795151

So how many 'multiple IDs' did you get away with?

I don't have a multiple ID!! :shock: I tried to ban myself from my own account... :-D

duckmagicuk2;1797226

I don't have a multiple ID!! :shock: I tried to ban myself from my own … I don't have a multiple ID!! :shock: I tried to ban myself from my own account... :-D

How about you Pm me all the relevant passwords and I'll ban you?:p
    Always happy to help out.;-)

Original Poster

Mission accomplished.....

http://www.shengis.net/eby1/duckbanned.jpg

Does the date ring any bells :lol:

Shengis;1811720

Mission accomplished.....

YAY! He did it. Way to go Duckie. :-D

So what did he do? Too much bumping in the night?

Yay april fools rules.

REAL ANARCHY FOR THE MASSES !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions