Why was my deal deleted?

Found 1st Feb
Hi all,

Just wondered why my deal was deleted Newbie here. My deal was an instore price with receipt, whilst the other deal was an online price.

Anyway, any insight would be great! Just trying to get my head around the site.

Thanks in advance

2887578-wXYW6.jpg

2887578-NGORu.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
Hi @geojo - firstly thanks for posting and welcome to the site!

It was a good find, I commented myself on this as you posted!

On looking into this, our system flagged your post as a duplicate of an existing deal, already live on the site (and recently posted).

However, as you've stated - your post was different to what was already live, so I've reinstated your post (and bumped it back to the top ).
Apologies for that!

Thanks again for posting and contributing to the site - we love our new members as much as the guys and girls who've been here since year dot.

Any probs, feel free to drop me a line and I'll look into this further for you.
Edited by: "HutchAW" 1st Feb
HutchAW36 m ago

Hi @geojo - firstly thanks for posting and welcome to the site!It was a …Hi @geojo - firstly thanks for posting and welcome to the site!It was a good find, I commented myself on this as you posted!On looking into this, our system flagged your post as a duplicate of an existing deal, already live on the site (and recently posted).However, as you've stated - your post was different to what was already live, so I've reinstated your post (and bumped it back to the top ).Apologies for that!Thanks again for posting and contributing to the site - we love our new members as much as the guys and girls who've been here since year dot.Any probs, feel free to drop me a line and I'll look into this further for you.

Ah I see Thank you for explaining. I thought it might require a new deal posting as it was a different price
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions