Groups

Why Was my deal deleted????

I posted a genuine deal for The Bourne trilogy on Blu-Ray at £6.99 each. I get one post saying Spammed and the deal then get's removed.
    No reason just removed.

Bit confused as I thought this is a site for cheap deals to help save people money.

6 Comments

could it have been a duplicate?

if more than one person clicks spam, the deal disappears. If its not a duplicate then contact the mods and ask them why it was removed (use CONTACT US at bottom of page). also where was the deal from - a legit site?

Original Poster

Was cd-wow. I know there are others for this site at the moment but I don't understand why someone said 'Spammed'. The link button went to cd-wow as well.

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;4929188

I am guessing because of this generic deal … I am guessing because of this generic deal http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/380513/blu-ray-bargains-at-cd-wow-twilight/showthread.php?t=380513 covers your deal in theory, there seems to be a glitch or something a cd-wow.They could of told you why in the thread though! This is only a guess BTW.

Thanks. I couldn't understand why some poster wrote 'spammed' in it.

Well spotted Tinkerbell, questions answered sweet. +REP

fleetingmind;4929211

Thanks. I couldn't understand why some poster wrote 'spammed' in it.

It should not have been spammed because it is contained within another deal, so either ask for it to be reinstated in this thread ]HERE, or submit it again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72944196
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871523
      3. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX77
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2240

See more discussions