Groups
    EXPIRED

Why was my deal spammed?

I found a good deal for a bush blu ray player but it was spammed, does anyone know why? I looked but the deal wasn't already posted.
    Thanks

10 Comments

It had been posted lots of times if it was the Argos One for under £100

Original Poster

Ok thanks, thats strange because I looked for it before I posted it but nothing came up.

Banned

search facility is not very good im afraid you have to enter many different connotations and search about 6 pages in for sme reason

I don't get on with the search on this site either although many do.. I must be doing something wrong.. I find ]THIS one by garyrip a far better way at searching on HUKDs..

i find it easier to go to deals and filter by merchant that way in a few pages you can scan the last few weeks really quickly

dmissy13;3729293

i find it easier to go to deals and filter by merchant that way in a few … i find it easier to go to deals and filter by merchant that way in a few pages you can scan the last few weeks really quickly

I do it the same way as you on deals dmissy..:thumbsup:

supermod

I've just checked & it was member spammed as it was a duplicate of this deal :
    hotukdeals.com/ite…e=7

Original Poster

sigma;3729489

I've just checked & it was member spammed as it was a duplicate of this … I've just checked & it was member spammed as it was a duplicate of this deal :http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/288764/bush-bd01-blu-ray-disc-player-97-86/showthread.php?t=288764&page=7Thanks :thumbsup:

Gutting, that one got alot of heat and rep!!!!
    I'll have to be quicker next time!

beverley1403;3732916

Gutting, that one got alot of heat and rep!!!!I'll have to be quicker … Gutting, that one got alot of heat and rep!!!!I'll have to be quicker next time!

Heat and rep means didley to most of us :thumbsup:

Banned

dmissy13;3732957

Heat and rep means didley to most of us :thumbsup:

+1 :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3211147
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions