Why was my listing deleted

12 replies
Found 12th Jan 2010
I was just asking for a zavvi voucher because I need one and it was deleted, why?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

cant ask or give them away me thinks

I won one ages ago for £2.50, and yet cant even access it - i would happily give it away.

Original Poster

This world is going crazy lol

DarrylJohn;7515976

I won one ages ago for £2.50, and yet cant even access it - i would … I won one ages ago for £2.50, and yet cant even access it - i would happily give it away.

there ya go got until 1st of feb to use it
hotukdeals.com/day…mas

Original Poster

numptyj;7516009

there ya go go until 1st of feb to use … there ya go go until 1st of feb to use ithttp://www.hotukdeals.com/daysofchristmas

You have to copy the code and pm me with it if you can

^ lol i got 2x 2.50 i just dno what to spend them on yet

numptyj;7516040

^ lol i got 2x 2.50 i just dno what to spend them on yet

I USED MINE TO GET 2 FREE T-SHIRTS

opps capps lock was on

Original Poster

Ok...

zeus9876;7516052

I USED MINE TO GET 2 FREE T-SHIRTSopps capps lock was on

yeh the best cheap t shirt i saw was i facebooked your mum lol do i dont mind payin a lil extra and might get a cheap dvd or something

i used mine to get a free google t shirt for free dragnet dvd for free greenday cd for 2.50 new buzz game for 15 and poltergeist on blu ray it knocked off 2.50 for each purchase from each section! Right result

numptyj;7516010

there ya go got until 1st of feb to use … there ya go got until 1st of feb to use ithttp://www.hotukdeals.com/daysofchristmas

This one was before that competition. It was a scratchcard one. I won bot all in that competition! lol

Nevermind, found it.. but both expired.. someone must of guessed my £5 one when i posted it up(it was missing 2 letters/digits) and never even thanked me.. ha.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23
    2. Mobile phone advice11
    3. dakine backpacks22
    4. Home CCTV system advice.33

See more discussions