Groups
    EXPIRED

Why was my post removed ???

Wondering why my post was removed..................
    Be nice to think id get a msg saying why it was removed?????
    perhaps members dont justify this?
    not being a arse but is this just about good manners?
    Perhaps the Person who removed it would reply................

26 Comments

Banned

what was ur post?

was it the one about cold voting?

Original Poster

ODB_69;2364498

what was ur post?was it the one about cold voting?

Yep...............

Would help if you posted in the right forum (Feedback) and have some indication about the post you're bringing up.

John

Original Poster

Johnmcl7;2364509

Would help if you posted in the right forum (Feedback) and have some … Would help if you posted in the right forum (Feedback) and have some indication about the post you're bringing up.John

It was a genral qestion to Admin............
    If it shouldnt go in feedback were should it go????

chuf;2364500

Yep...............

That is probably the reason why, those thread get started a lot and I had previously done one myself as have many others.

Original Poster

jocksteeluk;2364514

That is probably the reason why, those thread get started a lot and I had … That is probably the reason why, those thread get started a lot and I had previously done one myself as have many others.

Then the "admin" remove it without no reason....... that is just bad manners........
    A auto reply would do but to just remove it without no responce is not good.....

Banned

Posts get removed all the time! Most of which nobody even notices have gone.

I like to think of it as: Why were my neatly tied packages of rubbish removed? It was my rubbish, as good as it can be. What has not been recycled has been collected by myself for one whole week. Now destined for landfill. They never leave a lovely note, applauding my household refuse skills. But I learn to live with it.

Original Poster

I give up...............
    whots the point if no one listens.......................................

Shengis;2364521

This one you … This one you mean????http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/202898/giving-coldfeedback/

:?

you got include expired turned on?

Shengis;2364537

:?

I think the point Shengis is making is..... it wasn't deleted? It is still there... not too far away from this post! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

emasu;2364547

you got include expired turned on?

Emasu i think its just about that personal thing if people are going to remove a post then at least a PM to let them know why.......just me being a old fuddy duddy.....like opening a door for the ladies.....if u know whot i mean.................;-)

dmh77;2364548

I think the point Shengis is making is..... it wasn't deleted? It is … I think the point Shengis is making is..... it wasn't deleted? It is still there... not too far away from this post! :thumbsup:

Exactamundo :thumbsup:

As emasu said, expired deals on.....

chuf;2364553

Emasu i think its just about that personal thing if people are going to … Emasu i think its just about that personal thing if people are going to remove a post then at least a PM to let them know why.......just me being a old fuddy duddy.....like opening a door for the ladies.....if u know whot i mean.................;-)

But it is still there?

emasu;2364561

But it is still there?

As you may have noticed, i've just 'removed' this post too ;-)

Shengis;2364563

As you may have noticed, i've just 'removed' this post too ;-)

:giggle:

Night crew humour, gotta love it. Now waiting for "Why was my post removed AGAIN!!!!???!!!?!".

Original Poster

Shengis;2364554

Exactamundo :thumbsup:As emasu said, expired deals on.....

Okay Not deleted.........but locked................expired.............whot ever you call it.....
    time to shut my mouth and forget it...............:o

chuf;2364572

Okay Not deleted.........but … Okay Not deleted.........but locked................expired.............whot ever you call it.....time to shut my mouth and forget it...............:o

Just follow Emmas link and kick off in the other thread

Oh and if you lose a post in future, click on your name under your avatar, view public profile and then select "show all posts started by xxxxx" :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Shengis;2364575

Just follow Emmas link and kick off in the other thread

yea whot ever you want................

It wasn't removed. If I lock and expire this one, will you start another one saying "why was my thread removed about the thread being removed"?

:-D

Banned

emmajk42;2364580

It wasn't removed. If I lock and expire this one, will you start another … It wasn't removed. If I lock and expire this one, will you start another one saying "why was my thread removed about the thread being removed"?:-D

God.....that could get complicated in the long run

ODB_69;2364582

God.....that could get complicated in the long run

But fun :lol:

Banned

Shengis;2364584

But fun :lol:

lol

Why did my post, about my post getting removed, get removed, after the earlier one got removed, etc,etc,etc

JDeal;2364528

Posts get removed all the time! Most of which nobody even notices have … Posts get removed all the time! Most of which nobody even notices have gone. I like to think of it as: Why were my neatly tied packages of rubbish removed? It was my rubbish, as good as it can be. What has not been recycled has been collected by myself for one whole week. Now destined for landfill. They never leave a lovely note, applauding my household refuse skills. But I learn to live with it.

:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??22
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
      4. Three connection89

See more discussions