Groups

Why was my tesco cheap blu ray online thread spammed?

I started a topic to let people know about the online deals for some blu rays at tesco, I acknowledged the three day old thread that posted about instore deals. And started a new list for the online one's, it seemed well received and was heating up. Then someone posted that it has already been posted and spammed it. Is this right? the onine version of the deal had no others like it and was helpful to me and others as the local store isn't doing the deal. Can this be unspammed in any way?

11 Comments

Banned

cant even see any blu-rays on tesco direct

Original Poster

tesco entertainment I meant

Banned

The original thread only states in store and this one was online, so different, surely?

Paddy Charlie

Repost of a … Repost of a deal??http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/heads-up-from-tomorrow-loads-blu-rays-inc-star-trek-usual-suspects-terminator-sa/892209

That one is for instore isn't it, I suspect members misread the facts and thought it was a duplicate instore thread.

OP, report this thread and explain to them, they may reinstate your thread.

Edited by: "greg_68" 8th Mar 2011

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie

Repost of a … Repost of a deal??http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/heads-up-from-tomorrow-loads-blu-rays-inc-star-trek-usual-suspects-terminator-sa/892209

I didn't consider it a repost as that was instore, it wasn't mentioned in that thread until the last page. I found out this morning from someone that it was online and I searched a few, decided to post it here. I found no other and consider it a sepearte deal as i couldnt get any in my local store. It had loads of positive comments and was at nearly 300 degrees. Then bang it goes

Original Poster

Is there any way of getting a thread reposted after it has been deleted?

Original Poster

it's back now, thanks for the suggestions

It's back now.

Orekul

Is there any way of getting a thread reposted after it has been deleted?

Use the 'report this thread' to explain the issue to the mods, they may reinstate it for you.

Must learn to type quicker!
    Edited by: "greg_68" 8th Mar 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1444
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1427
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767106
      4. word association Game73744435

See more discussions