Groups

why was my thread locked??

the one with dvds for sale ?

12 Comments

Original Poster

i have found out it was because i listed the games in a previous post i never newww araghhhhhhh now what will i do people wanted to buy them what a stupid rule

Banned

mostwanteddirect;2085180

i have found out it was because i listed the games in a previous post i … i have found out it was because i listed the games in a previous post i never newww araghhhhhhh now what will i do people wanted to buy them what a stupid rule

Go somewhere else, or perhaps take time to read the rules prior to posting. :thumbsup:

aScottishBloke;2085203

Go somewhere else, or perhaps take time to read the rules prior to … Go somewhere else, or perhaps take time to read the rules prior to posting. :thumbsup:

How incredibly helpful of you

mostwanteddirect;2085180

i have found out it was because i listed the games in a previous post i … i have found out it was because i listed the games in a previous post i never newww araghhhhhhh now what will i do people wanted to buy them what a stupid rule

never mind - wait a week and relist them - i bet your reading the rules now - what do we always get told 'READ THE BLOODY SMALL PRINT'

hope you sell them anyway :thumbsup:

Banned

phoenix_af;2085214

How incredibly helpful of you

Yes it was, and where is your advice ?

The mods have enough to do filtering out this constant abuse of the forum. Dealing with issues like this, which would be avoided by simply reading the rules, can hold up more urgent items requiring their attention. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;2085247

Yes it was, and where is your advice ?The mods have enough to do … Yes it was, and where is your advice ?The mods have enough to do filtering out this constant abuse of the forum. Dealing with issues like this, which would be avoided by simply reading the rules, can hold up more urgent items requiring their attention. :thumbsup:

why do you always have go on at people why do you think you are so superior to everyone else

aScottishBloke;2085203

Go somewhere else, or perhaps take time to read the rules prior to … Go somewhere else, or perhaps take time to read the rules prior to posting. :thumbsup:

Oooh we have a genius amongst us!

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;2085247

Yes it was, and where is your advice ?The mods have enough to do … Yes it was, and where is your advice ?The mods have enough to do filtering out this constant abuse of the forum. Dealing with issues like this, which would be avoided by simply reading the rules, can hold up more urgent items requiring their attention. :thumbsup:

and how was a simple question constent abuse please :oops:

Banned

holly100;2085232

never mind - wait a week and relist them - i bet your reading the rules … never mind - wait a week and relist them - i bet your reading the rules now - what do we always get told 'READ THE BLOODY SMALL PRINT'hope you sell them anyway :thumbsup:

Hardly small print on here. It's at the very start of each new thread when posting in the FS/FT forum. It's a big STOP sign.

This is a free trading environment, ignorance of the rules is no excuse I'm afraid. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

holly100;2085232

never mind - wait a week and relist them - i bet your reading the rules … never mind - wait a week and relist them - i bet your reading the rules now - what do we always get told 'READ THE BLOODY SMALL PRINT'hope you sell them anyway :thumbsup:

thankyou never mind i sold one whoo hoooo £3 i did well :oops:

aScottishBloke;2085247

If only I had as strong a desire to become a mod as you obviously do, let's hope for our sake that you can continue to supply the needy with plentiful advice in order to prevent the actual mods from having to get involved. :roll:

The OP has been informed of why his FS thread was closed.
    Thread closed.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. RIP DOCTOR WHO45
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846223
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32161
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416145

See more discussions