EXPIRED

why was my thread locked/removed?

please answer?

10 Comments

You been a naughty girl wully? :-D

Original Poster

deek72;7835759

You been a naughty girl wully? :-D

hi deek :-D no i have been a good girl! i just had a thread up saying happy 1st birthday to my nephew as my mum and sis and others come on so thought it would be nice as not everyone has the grace to share their birthday on such a special day!

wulshaz;7835762

hi deek :-D no i have been a good girl! i just had a thread up saying … hi deek :-D no i have been a good girl! i just had a thread up saying happy 1st birthday to my nephew as my mum and sis and others come on so thought it would be nice as not everyone has the grace to share their birthday on such a special day!

Maybe someone who doesn't like you (I know, I know but there could be someone!) spammed it? I can't imagine it broke any rules?

Banned

Hi,

I spammed it, however we sometimes take more than a few minutes to get round to letting you know why.

Post any congratulations type posts in here >>> hotukdeals.com/ite…mil rather than create a new thread.

Secondly, there's an existing thread for queries such as yours >>> hotukdeals.com/ite…-th

No need for a separate thread in Misc.

Hope that explains.

There wully, I told you it could be someone who didn't like you spamming it!

aSB doesn't like anybody! :-D

(Only joking aSB and soz for trying to deal outside of FS/FT earlier :oops: btw, have you mislaid your infraction stick?:-D )

Banned

deek72;7835776

There wully, I told you it could be someone who didn't like you spamming … There wully, I told you it could be someone who didn't like you spamming it! aSB doesn't like anybody! :-D(Only joking aSB and soz for trying to deal outside of FS/FT earlier :oops: btw, have you mislaid your infraction stick?:-D )

The infraction stick doesn't always come out, or perhaps I'm just suffering from sunstroke and not being firm enough ;-)

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;7835775

Isn't there a dedicated thread for this sort of thing?Plus I would have … Isn't there a dedicated thread for this sort of thing?Plus I would have thought if it was for your nephew's first birthday then not a lot of people would be interested in this as he is presumably not a member.Just saying.Edit. Oh yes, ASB got there first.

we are interested as his family! and unlike me they are not all sad enouh to post on a forum as most have lives!

Original Poster

i give up i am going! this is after all a friendly forum!

Original Poster

try again!!!

Banned

Thread closed. You haven't been denied posting your congrats message, just a polite request to do it in the correct place.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
    3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
    4. Apples new update610

See more discussions