Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Maybe it wasn’t a smart deal.....
Am getting sick of mods just deleting deals
bagga21210/11/2019 09:21

Am getting sick of mods just deleting deals

Put the question in feedback where mods will actually see this no chance of a reply in here
Mods ought post a reason on the deal (deleted) as to why, we can all learn & understand from that, compared to mods simply deleting willy-nilly which is more commonplace & just annoys the living crud out of people,..that's stasi like.

Interesting that an F bomb made it through the "dubious" HUKD profanity filtration system & sat there for ages ( 24+ hours) ..you would have thought that would have thought one of the biggest profanities going would have had an auto nuke!
i had this pulled a while ago for being offensive

Mr_Gus10/11/2019 09:30

Mods ought post a reason on the deal (deleted) as to why, we can all learn …Mods ought post a reason on the deal (deleted) as to why, we can all learn & understand from that, compared to mods simply deleting willy-nilly which is more commonplace & just annoys the living crud out of people,..that's stasi like.Interesting that an F bomb made it through the "dubious" HUKD profanity filtration system & sat there for ages ( 24+ hours) ..you would have thought that would have thought one of the biggest profanities going would have had an auto nuke!

Comment deleted because it was considered off topic.
billbobargins10/11/2019 09:37

i had this pulled a while ago for being offensive [Image]

I had this pulled for being off topic on a controversial deal:
38948138-CqBZc.jpg
Hi - it has never been deleted. Edits were made to the thread by the poster so it dropped in to moderation for a quick review. It is here hotukdeals.com/dea…147
magicjay198610/11/2019 10:09

Hi - it has never been deleted. Edits were made to the thread by the …Hi - it has never been deleted. Edits were made to the thread by the poster so it dropped in to moderation for a quick review. It is here https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tcp-smart-plug-3328147

Thanks for the reply Jay
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants