Groups

why? why? why?

is it at the first sign of some sunshine there is always one poser walking down the road with no top on?
    driving back from the beach today and drove past a youngish guy who was obviously into body building and was well toned and actually quite fit but he was sooooo busy looking at himself in all the car windows checking his bod out!!
    what a plonker!

48 Comments

Anno makes me laugh,but its eye candy so i wouldn't complain:whistling:

oh my goodness...

I wonder if men realise that most of the time women see this and we actually feel a little nauseous at the large expanse of flesh revealed lol

Having said that I love seeing my hubby with his shirt off

Original Poster

deb8z;4904094

Anno makes me laugh,but its eye candy so i wouldn't complain:whistling:

it was and i'm not but please it's not the med or the caribbean!
    lol

Banned

wow no harm in it. obviously he takes the time to build and i expect alot of women like having a little perv. Leave the Bey alone.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4904098

oh my goodness...I wonder if men realise that most of the time women see … oh my goodness...I wonder if men realise that most of the time women see this and we actually feel a little nauseous at the large expanse of flesh revealed lolHaving said that I love seeing my hubby with his shirt off

as i said at least he was quite fit :w00t:

DangerGod;4904112

wow no harm in it. obviously he takes the time to build and i expect alot … wow no harm in it. obviously he takes the time to build and i expect alot of women like having a little perv. Leave the Bey alone.

lol @ "bey"... did the beer make you hiccup just then? :-D

Original Poster

DangerGod;4904112

wow no harm in it. obviously he takes the time to build and i expect alot … wow no harm in it. obviously he takes the time to build and i expect alot of women like having a little perv. Leave the Bey alone.

alfie and harrys mum;4904113

I don't like to see topless men around the salad bar in a supermarket,ya know those help yaself things,especially if they are hairy ewwwww

alfie and harrys mum;4904113

trouble is even the less attractive ones can be delusional and think we like looking at it lol

Original Poster

deb8z;4904127

I don't like to see topless men around the salad bar in a supermarket,ya … I don't like to see topless men around the salad bar in a supermarket,ya know those help yaself things,especially if they are hairy ewwwww

dont think i have ever seen a man topless in a supermarket let alone at a salad bar in a supermarket
    :w00t::w00t::w00t:

deb8z;4904127

I don't like to see topless men around the salad bar in a supermarket,ya … I don't like to see topless men around the salad bar in a supermarket,ya know those help yaself things,especially if they are hairy ewwwww

my husbands friend... has to shave his *BACK*! lol

Original Poster

anymore hairy back talk and i will have this thread deleted!!

ClarityofMind;4904143

my husbands friend... has to shave his *BACK*! lol

Ohhh stop i feel ill already,you're making it worse:w00t:

alfie and harrys mum;4904141

dont think i have ever seen a man topless in a supermarket let alone at a … dont think i have ever seen a man topless in a supermarket let alone at a salad bar in a supermarket:w00t::w00t::w00t:

We have those common types in Manc i'm afraid..lol

Banned

Do you lot like any facial hair? (on men i mean)

Original Poster

DangerGod;4904162

lol'd at the (on men i mean) and yes i like a man with a wee goatie style, just like my beloved:-D

I like stubble,not beards!

Although stubble rash is not a good look on me lol

Banned

Yeh i like a little point going down on my sides and some stubble. Nothing like a beard ect...

DangerGod;4904162

Actually.. I do in certain instances.. it looks manly.

However it does depend on what you are planning to be doing... there are certin times where I would make my hubby shave as I dont want him to be "stubbly" lol

When the hairs grow a little longer they just tickle and are nice

Now if you're talking LOTR...Gimli son of Gloin the Dwarf.... beards are OUT lol

Banned

deb8z;4904194

Although stubble rash is not a good look on me lol

i thought that was something women got when they sha....

forget it.

Original Poster

stubble is way too jaggy and scratchy not good :roll:

DangerGod;4904201

i thought that was something women got when they sha....forget it.

that's shaving rash! lol

Stubble rash is when you kiss a stubbly man and the hairs scratch your skin... it's uncomfortable!!

DangerGod;4904201

i thought that was something women got when they sha....forget it.

lol you know what i meant,i'm sensitive to a mans stubble:whistling:

Sorry you saw me "checking in the windows" op
    but I can assure you it wasn't Every window
    ( ok maybe it was ) Lol

any excuse to get naked, I'm the same.

Oooh Im glad someone else feels the same as me, I get so annoyed when the temperature goes above 15 degrees and every pigeon chested little chav strips off their shirt, hoiks up their underwear above their jeans and struts about thinking they're gods gift to women. I hope god kept the receipt!

all women love a muscular fit body and if they say they dont its because they are desperately pretending to be in love with their husbands flabby gut etc :thumbsup:

chryssie;4905456

Oooh Im glad someone else feels the same as me, I get so annoyed when the … Oooh Im glad someone else feels the same as me, I get so annoyed when the temperature goes above 15 degrees and every pigeon chested little chav strips off their shirt, hoiks up their underwear above their jeans and struts about thinking they're gods gift to women. I hope god kept the receipt!

Ohhhhh fpmsl [email protected],classic!!

Smeagol any excuse to get naked, I'm the same.

deb8z;4905479

Are ya:w00t:

yea, the fact it gets on peoples nerves makes it that much better.

Original Poster

simon012;4904321

Sorry you saw me "checking in the windows" opbut I can assure you it … Sorry you saw me "checking in the windows" opbut I can assure you it wasn't Every window( ok maybe it was ) Lol

lol'd at this

the worst is seeing size 16 fat marys in size 12 summer clothes

kungfu;4905471

all women love a muscular fit body and if they say they dont its because … all women love a muscular fit body and if they say they dont its because they are desperately pretending to be in love with their husbands flabby gut etc :thumbsup:

lmao

And I thought this was going to be a Tom Jones appreciation thread... :oops:

owlass;4907458

the worst is seeing size 16 fat marys in size 12 summer clothes

:w00t: oh my

edna_clouds;4907493

And I thought this was going to be a Tom Jones appreciation thread... … And I thought this was going to be a Tom Jones appreciation thread... :oops:

delilha

seen a few size 16's squeezed into size 12's tonight!!!!!! also seen a lot of flabby blokes trying to pass themselves off as fit! evening all

Banned

edna_clouds;4907493

And I thought this was going to be a Tom Jones appreciation thread... … And I thought this was going to be a Tom Jones appreciation thread... :oops:

nice to see you posting mate, been a while.

deb8z;4907501

:w00t: oh my

shh , see below

bitseylango;4907523

seen a few size 16's squeezed into size 12's tonight!!!!!! also seen a … seen a few size 16's squeezed into size 12's tonight!!!!!! also seen a lot of flabby blokes trying to pass themselves off as fit! evening all

hello wobbly bits
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions