Groups

Why Women Can't Fix Cars!!!!!!!

At least, some of them..............

27 Comments

Original Poster

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/taasda/cid_002001c8d5b350fab8d007b46c18you.jpg[/IMG]

OMG she's set off the airbags................

:? omg

:roll: False ... (both of them !! ) :w00t: :whistling: ;-)

She's welcome to get hold of my dipstick:-D

Train Driver;2760469

tut tut :-D

Train Driver;2760469

:shock:

And I am sure she would be more than willing............if you were a 'very very nice man'

Train Driver;2760469

yellowsticker;2760488

:shock: And I am sure she would be more than willing............if you … :shock: And I am sure she would be more than willing............if you were a 'very very nice man'

Think TD may come from a different sort of 'AA' Yellow - maybe he can help you with your scrumpy problem though

charlie2;2760485

tut tut :-D

yellowsticker;2760488

:shock: And I am sure she would be more than willing............if you … :shock: And I am sure she would be more than willing............if you were a 'very very nice man'

tornado5528;2760503

Think TD may come from a different sort of 'AA' Yellow - maybe he can … Think TD may come from a different sort of 'AA' Yellow - maybe he can help you with your scrumpy problem though

I'm so misunderstood..........My oil needs checking.......honestly:whistling:

tornado5528;2760503

Think TD may come from a different sort of 'AA' Yellow - maybe he can … Think TD may come from a different sort of 'AA' Yellow - maybe he can help you with your scrumpy problem though

pmsl!:w00t: cheeky blighter!
    She wont need a Jack, though will she?

yellowsticker;2760526

pmsl!:w00t: cheeky blighter!She wont need a Jack, though will she?

Jack 'N' danny....rhyming slang:oops:

Train Driver;2760558

Jack 'N' danny....rhyming slang:oops:

moi?:oops: ...................cider country girl dont know rhyming slang:whistling:

yellowsticker;2760567

moi?:oops: ...................[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]cider country girl … moi?:oops: ...................[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]cider country girl [/SIZE][/COLOR]dont know rhyming slang:whistling:

]Cider

Train Driver;2760603

]Cider

lol...........sad thing is I know all the words!! :oops: U ever been Scrumping TD?! :roll:

So, what exactly is she trying to fix?........ very funny, btw anyway!

yellowsticker;2760622

lol...........sad thing is I know all the words!! :oops: U ever been … lol...........sad thing is I know all the words!! :oops: U ever been Scrumping TD?! :roll:

It's my ringtone:oops:

Train Driver;2760629

It's my ringtone:oops:

so, its not the Thomas the Tank Engine theme tune then?! choo choo!

... looks to me as if someone has been a bit heavy handed with the footpump

yellowsticker;2760656

so, its not the Thomas the Tank Engine theme tune then?! choo choo!

Have we not been down the train entering the tunnel road before:oops:..... Now we better stop hijacking taasda's thread:oops:

Original Poster

Train Driver;2760675

Have we not been down the train entering the tunnel road … Have we not been down the train entering the tunnel road before:oops:..... Now we better stop hijacking taasda's thread:oops:

No worries, I can edit the title.:p:whistling:

Train Driver;2760675

Have we not been down the train entering the tunnel road … Have we not been down the train entering the tunnel road before:oops:..... Now we better stop hijacking taasda's thread:oops:

taasda;2760688

No worries, I can edit the title.:p:whistling:

sorry taasda :oops: .............blame TD!! lol

yellowsticker;2760702

Yeah, I have broad shoulders.......supported by a rather manly beer belly:p

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2760702

No, please, this is much better.:-D

Train Driver;2760714

Yeah, I have broad shoulders.......supported by a rather manly beer … Yeah, I have broad shoulders.......supported by a rather manly beer belly:p

taasda;2760715

No, please, this is much better.:-D

Ok, TD...........here's your cue..!! .... Once upon a time, there lived an ickle engine.......:whistling:

Train Driver;2760714

Yeah, I have broad shoulders.......supported by a rather manly beer … Yeah, I have broad shoulders.......supported by a rather manly beer belly:p

Sounds like you and Sabrina there would fit together quite nicely.

This is my mechanic
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/untitled-4.jpg

Banned

I'm very familiar with a woman that can fix cars :whistling:

Foosball Chum;2760843

I'm very familiar

we had all heard!! ;-):-D

Can I jump in on this and mention "big-ends" or would that just be wrong ? :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!33
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350

See more discussions