Groups

why wont any ds back up cards play on my ds

i just bought a ds for my my daughter not lite and i cant get any of the 3 differebt types of card r4 acekard and edge none work any ideas #?

17 Comments

Do they all have their own firmwares on them? Most cards dont ship with anything installed.

Banned

you may need to be a little more specific, as in what it says or what you have done, what they are, what formware you have put on them? etc,etc

Bingo83;7816778

Do they all have their own firmwares on them? Most cards dont ship with … Do they all have their own firmwares on them? Most cards dont ship with anything installed.

Yup they each need their own firmware, might say on the cart where to get updates

Original Poster

all the carts have3 own firmware on as my other kids plaay them in ds lites x

kebabjones;7816808

all the carts have3 own firmware on as my other kids plaay them in ds … all the carts have3 own firmware on as my other kids plaay them in ds lites x

I think the firmware is different for a lite or DSi?

Original Poster

i cant see aything that says that ?

Banned

can you explain what happens when you put them in the ds

Original Poster

nothing says no game in ds

Banned

have you tried a normal game in it, and thats ok

Banned

dsreal cart wont play on dsi but will on lite ,i know that for sure!

Original Poster

we dont own a genuine game lol x

Original Poster

tis a ds phat not lite or dsi

Try the forums at [url]www.gbatemp.net[/url]

Banned

kebabjones;7816928

we dont own a genuine game lol x

then how do you know it isnt the console

you need to get a game and make sure it is working before fart arseing round with the cards

sassie;7816963

then how do you know it isnt the consoleyou need to get a game and make … then how do you know it isnt the consoleyou need to get a game and make sure it is working before fart arseing round with the cards

:giggle:

Banned

sassie;7816963

then how do you know it isnt the consoleyou need to get a game and make … then how do you know it isnt the consoleyou need to get a game and make sure it is working before fart arseing round with the cards

[SIZE=5][COLOR=black]"fart arseing" lol[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Baby seat hiring car abroad22
      2. Hamburg at christmas22
      3. Biscuit addiction1645
      4. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming34

See more discussions