Groups

why wont facebook work on my phone?

on the log in page i enter my password and email and it says incorrect password/email combination. i enter it again and it says you must log in. every time i enter it after this is what it says. im entering the right password and email. the phone is a tocco lite of that helps?

6 Comments

Case sensitive? phones sometimes automatically make the first letter capital

I had the same issue yesterday. apart it was Tmobile GPS issue but its fine now.

Original Poster

pistol6000;7740966

Case sensitive? phones sometimes automatically make the first letter … Case sensitive? phones sometimes automatically make the first letter capital

yeah its all entered correctly :thumbsup:

Original Poster

mhh1981;7741017

I had the same issue yesterday. apart it was Tmobile GPS issue but its … I had the same issue yesterday. apart it was Tmobile GPS issue but its fine now.

was it just facebook? cos all my other internet is working

it was a problem with facebook, i dont think there server can cope anymore, its always messing up

Original Poster

wickedteen;7741051

it was a problem with facebook, i dont think there server can cope … it was a problem with facebook, i dont think there server can cope anymore, its always messing up

ah right thanks! hopefully it will be sorted tonight or i wont survive my nightshift
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheer me up please?1431
      2. Walker crisps34
      3. love affairs2063
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …67

See more discussions