Groups
    EXPIRED

why wont hotukdeals let me name and shame cheats

people keep saying name and shame but when i do hotukdeals take it off saying i cant accuse someone i would have thought they would have wanted to keep this site safe

15 Comments

They probably think it's 'bullying' lol

Not sure what you are talking about, but why name and shame? There is a recourse that is proper and correct.

Too much mud slinging on this forum. I'm the cure.

thesaint;3237126

Not sure what you are talking about, but why name and shame? There is a … Not sure what you are talking about, but why name and shame? There is a recourse that is proper and correct. Too much mud slinging on this forum. I'm the cure.

saint or stain, let the public decide . . .

Original Poster

yes louise merry travells the free auction sites and forums selling things and then moving she rents a place that the council pay for then when she sells enough complains and kicks and screams untill she gets moved by the council

Original Poster

thesaint;3237126

Not sure what you are talking about, but why name and shame? There is a … Not sure what you are talking about, but why name and shame? There is a recourse that is proper and correct. Too much mud slinging on this forum. I'm the cure.

and what is the recourse bank wont help saying its a police matter
    police wont help saying they dont have the manpower
    i try to warn other people from being taken in

stuntman9883;3237160

and what is the recourse bank wont help saying its a police matterpolice … and what is the recourse bank wont help saying its a police matterpolice wont help saying they dont have the manpower i try to warn other people from being taken in

Then take her/them to court.

All costs can be recovered.
    So you named and shamed even though you have been told not to? :?

Original Poster

thesaint;3237175

Then take her/them to court.All costs can be recovered. So you named and … Then take her/them to court.All costs can be recovered. So you named and shamed even though you have been told not to? :?

to take them to court i need there real name and address which i dont have

are you on about dealings in the FS/T section? if so, if you followed the rules, you should have the persons name and address

Karim786;3237140

saint or stain, let the public decide . . .

**** Stain

thesaint;3237126

black gerbil1;3237207

are you on about dealings in the FS/T section? if so, if you followed the … are you on about dealings in the FS/T section? if so, if you followed the rules, you should have the persons name and address

scared me thinks:)

Banned

thesaint;3237126

I'm the cure.

Wow!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/images/GMA/ap_smith_071119_main.jpg

Supermod

hankmarvin4;3237308

comment removed - JB

HUKD cover themselves against defamation so if they dont want it on their boards they can ask you not to.

Banned

hankmarvin4;3237379

Comment removed

its their house and if you dont want to stick the the house holders rules .. the exit is that way .......................................>

stuntman9883;3237194

to take them to court i need there real name and address which i dont have

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/pics%20for%20forum/105zj49.gif

Admin

Locking thread-

If members have a problem with someone, they should alert Admin by using the contact us form.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…55
    2. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator23
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553760
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826345

See more discussions