Groups

why wont it let me list

hi there im wanting to sell some bits and bobs on here and it wont let me it keeps sayin read the rules and i have several times and everytime i go back to list it states i have to read them again... what am i doing wrong??

10 Comments

EDIT: It always says please read the rules. Just list the item and click submit at the bottom

what am i doing wrong??

Reading the rules.

Don't bother, and then cry about it later!

Original Poster

but it wont let me list its like a error box at the top and it just keeps refreshing the page with the same thing at the top, its driving me crazy!! is there not a box to tick?? x

Original Poster

sorry saint what do you mean??

Consoles. games or accessories by any chance?:)

Original Poster

it was a dvd

Click contact us at the bottom of the page and ask

Did you make sure that you put information in every box with a red star next to it??

Original Poster

yeah i did everything, i think i may just give up, i have no idea whats going wrong?!? and whats this about consoles have they banned the sale of them on here now? if so why?? just out of curiosity xxx

missjellyb;7564952

yeah i did everything, i think i may just give up, i have no idea whats … yeah i did everything, i think i may just give up, i have no idea whats going wrong?!? and whats this about consoles have they banned the sale of them on here now? if so why?? just out of curiosity xxx

Just report this thread and get a moderator to look into it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44

See more discussions