Groups

why wont my codes work in xbox live???

ok i have been using a months sub i got and thought i would try some of the ones hubby got with his games but i put the code in and get this:

Can't redeem the code you entered. The code was either mistyped or is valid for a different site. Please try a different code.

any help would be great

9 Comments

Expired?

Keep trying, you probably mistyped them

Original Poster

jackthelad;2530179

Keep trying, you probably mistyped them

tried two of them both say the same:oops:

you cannot use the codes in the game if u have already had a 12 month 1, think it says for new account only.

Original Poster

wolftan;2530242

you cannot use the codes in the game if u have already had a 12 month 1, … you cannot use the codes in the game if u have already had a 12 month 1, think it says for new account only.

i havent had a 12 month one just 2x1 month codes

I think even if u have had a 1 month 1 it turns ur account to a gold instead of the free 1, where u can use the game 48 hour codes.

Also only think u can use 1 of the 48 hour codes.

This is strange ive used 3 x 1 month cards in a row and had no problems however i did try at 48 ho-ur code yesterday and it didnt work

Seriously check the expiry date.............

Original Poster

Alfonse;2530533

Seriously check the expiry date.............

one of them is a new one so its not that either:x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tower Hill - Explosion reported..44
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767500
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886407
      4. Bearded chat1224

See more discussions