Groups

WHY WONT SIMS 1 AND LIVIN IT UP NOT INSTALL

I love the sims games and used to have sims 1 which I loved especially makin magic, anyway I have a new laptop and bought sims double pack which is sims 1/livin it up,
    When I put the disk in to drive the autorun box pops up so I click on it, there is a whirring noise then stops and it just wont come on, I have tried bye the ways in the book (start-run-setupexe) I just can't get it on, so I thought it might just be that it wouldn't play because I am using vista, so I went on the canyourunit website and it said I could,
    so does anyone have any ideas how I can load it up as I am dying to play it.

5 Comments

ive had this problem before and i just gave up lol hope you can get it working

x

Banned

are you sure the early ones work with vista

Original Poster

sassie;6538432

are you sure the early ones work with vista

I checked on will it run and it is saying yes and my old laptop was vista and it worked on that one :?

Banned

vickywil5;6538464

I checked on will it run and it is saying yes and my old laptop was vista … I checked on will it run and it is saying yes and my old laptop was vista and it worked on that one :?

oh ok, sorry i dont know, have you tried it on someone esles it may be a duff disc

Original Poster

sassie;6538487

oh ok, sorry i dont know, have you tried it on someone esles it may be a … oh ok, sorry i dont know, have you tried it on someone esles it may be a duff disc

I am going to check it on my daughter's laptop in the morning.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1526
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1015
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32171
      4. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger78

See more discussions