why would i be asked if my account and someone elses has a relationship

Banned 21 replies
Found 26th Jul 2009
as title says just been asked this

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

multi id's arent allowed so if you're sharing your internet connection with another member on here you need to tell the mods.

Are there two people using HUKD at the same home?

grex9101;5855770

multi id's arent allowed so if you're sharing your internet connection … multi id's arent allowed so if you're sharing your internet connection with another member on here you need to tell the mods.

That, and also you wouldn't be allowed to have a friend/family member add comments to a FS/FT thread I guess..

Original Poster Banned

grex9101;5855770

multi id's arent allowed so if you're sharing your internet connection … multi id's arent allowed so if you're sharing your internet connection with another member on here you need to tell the mods.

thats the thing im not its only me that uses this site

Original Poster Banned

jah128;5855789

That, and also you wouldn't be allowed to have a friend/family member add … That, and also you wouldn't be allowed to have a friend/family member add comments to a FS/FT thread I guess..

i dont no this other person lol i dont no any of the users on here on a personal level

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;5855771

Are there two people using HUKD at the same home?

no its just me

toni15500;5855795

thats the thing im not its only me that uses this site and my man uses my … thats the thing im not its only me that uses this site and my man uses my name on it too

So your man posts under your username?

That's not allowed.

Original Poster Banned

grex9101;5855829

So your man posts under your username?That's not allowed.

no when im on here he gets me to purchase thru my name thats what i mean he doesnt even have an account for on here

toni15500;5855795

thats the thing im not its only me that uses this site and my man uses my … thats the thing im not its only me that uses this site and my man uses my name on it too

has your man ever posted on here? Some Mods can quickly pick up on two different styles of posting and their query may lay there.

grex9101;5855829

So your man posts under your username?That's not allowed.

Why not?

My OH & Me both use this account. We live together

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;5855838

has your man ever posted on here? Some Mods can quickly pick up on two … has your man ever posted on here? Some Mods can quickly pick up on two different styles of posting and their query may lay there.

nah he gets me to do it

4lyons09;5855843

Why not?My OH & Me both use this account. We live together

I'm pretty sure it's againtst the rules from something that happened a while back.

Think the mods may need to clarify.

Original Poster Banned

4lyons09;5855843

Why not?My OH & Me both use this account. We live together

i really dont get this i dont i have asked the mod that sent me it , to explain why but needless to say no reply

grex9101;5855856

I'm pretty sure it's againtst the rules from something that happened a … I'm pretty sure it's againtst the rules from something that happened a while back. Think the mods may need to clarify.

I wasn't aware, I thought it was multi ID.......... :?

Original Poster Banned

vinylandtrinkets;5855873

i dint know that either and me and hubby use this account. me more then … i dint know that either and me and hubby use this account. me more then him mind

my man comes on and looks for the gadgets or games but he leaves it to me to sort it out if u get me , but he has never purchased or placed a thread , it has always been me cause im the one that usually pay for it

vinylandtrinkets;5855873

i didnt know that either and me and hubby use this account. me more then … i didnt know that either and me and hubby use this account. me more then him mind.I get him to post advice on pc stuff that i have no clue to

same here really..... thats why sometimes I get called dude,buddy,bro :-D

Original Poster Banned

4lyons09;5855890

same here really..... thats why sometimes I get called dude,buddy,bro :-D

lol i get called that all the time they think cause my name im a man , and the avatar pic is my other half lol , but its me

supermod

toni15500, thank you for your thread. If one of the other MODs have contacted you asking for information regarding your account, it would be advisable to get back in touch with the relevant MOD rather than starting a MISC thread discussing it. I'm sure that they will get back in touch with you at their earliest convenience once you have supplied the relevant information.

Thread closed.

Banned

toni15500;5855861

i really dont get this i dont i have asked the mod that sent me it , to … i really dont get this i dont i have asked the mod that sent me it , to explain why but needless to say no reply

You have a PM. Your post above fails to mention the fact that you're a little uptight that I didn't respond to your 3 PM's within 25 mins of them all being posted.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.54
  2. Add one, leave one game54415437
  3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet11
  4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769434

See more discussions