Why would people accuse me of lying about a deal?

Getting a tad miffed atm, posted a deal added pics of the items purchased with stickers on, mentioned that another game was £15.00 but brother didnt have enough cash to buy it, now getting the comments "seriously doubt that" etc,

Why would i bother taking the time to post pics of a deal and post it and then be accused of lying about the price of another,

16 Comments

Just ignore them!

CDM, you post good deals man.

Don't let the muppets get you down. Have some rep mate

Getting a tad miffed atm, posted a deal added pics of the items purchased … Getting a tad miffed atm, posted a deal added pics of the items purchased with stickers on, mentioned that another game was £15.00 but brother didnt have enough cash to buy it, now getting the comments "seriously doubt that" etc, Why would i bother taking the time to post pics of a deal and post it and then be accused of lying about the price of another,

Don't believe that

grex9101;5468855

CDM, you post good deals man.Don't let the muppets get you down. Have … CDM, you post good deals man.Don't let the muppets get you down. Have some rep mate

Well said

Pimp my deal thread?

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;5468838

Just ignore them!

Difficult sometimes when you get the comments, some people may not be able to get the same deals at their local store as i cant get to some other stores to buy great deals, but i have never accused someone of lying about a deal, if its a good deal then i vote it hot regardless of whether i can get to the deal or not

Original Poster

thesaint;5468877

Pimp my deal thread?

If i was pimping my deal i would have posted a link to it:)

Original Poster

dontasciime;5468860

Don't believe that

lol:)

clondikemike;5468912

I know, it would be hard to find it without you posting a link.

Original Poster

grex9101;5468855

CDM, you post good deals man.Don't let the muppets get you down. Have … CDM, you post good deals man.Don't let the muppets get you down. Have some rep mate

Cheers Grex, backs bad and im in a bad mood tonight:x

clondikemike;5468912

This one?

hotukdeals.com/ite…275

Original Poster

thesaint;5468944

I know, it would be hard to find it without you posting a link.

If that was my intention then i certainly wouldnt have worked:)

Original Poster

peachgod;5469000

This … This one?http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/420383/afro-samurai-10-ps3-instore-asda-ot/?p=5468275#post5468275

lol, at least i have cheered up a bit now:thumbsup:, well its definately not this one

hotukdeals.com/ite…r-1

:-D

Mike as Grex said, You do post good deals:thumbsup:

Original Poster

kaits;5469227

Mike as Grex said, You do post good deals:thumbsup:

Cheers Kaits:) ditto

Please keep posting deals I hardly post any, co's most are already on here and mine get spammed :lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions