Why would people steal something that belongs to a child.

19 replies
Found 31st Mar 2011
I am so annoyed Today, I woke up to find our car had been broken into and someone stole our children's buggy from the boot, I know you will say we shouldn't leave it in the boot but it is our only real option.

We have 3 children a 4 year old a 2 year old and a 1 year old, the buggy was a phil and ted buggy that adapts to hold 2 children at once, what really gets me is that the idiots that took it obviously know that it is for a child.

I am raging inside.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

bloody low life !!! the boot is as good as anywhere to keep it, looks like they must have known you keep it there.
Edited by: "richp" 31st Mar 2011

Banned

Scum

It doesn't belong to the child, it belongs to you.

A complete lowlife thing to do but these buggies usually are high value.

I work voluntarily in a charity shop and we have resorted to having to chain things out the front on show.. some people were stealing all sorts from prams to tables. Shocking sometimes the lack of respect some people in this country have.

Sloth/Mod

Reason why..........a lot of people are morally bankrupt.

Give it a few days it will probably be listed in FS/FT here. X)

Banned

"I am raging inside"

Bottle it up, bury it deep...... deep down inside.

Not many car thieves break into the boots unless theyre after spare wheels................is it possible your pram has been stolen to order? oO

Keep your eyes open for a neighbour who is expecting twins!

http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/1106076/rage-o.gif

SuperEd

as above high priced buggy got the same one. As people have said above sounds like stolen to order.
Utter scum

I know a family who live in worcester and they have "friends" (young teens and even younger) who steal to order. Then one night their shed was almost broken into- they have 2 dogs who they leave outside all night (lovely people...) and they were fuming! My mom had to point out that it was pot, kettle and black!
Can you claim on your car insurance? I don't know how it works?

Things like this will happen in such an age of austerity and mass unemployment. It's only going to get worse with the police cutbacks.

Blame Cameron & Clegg with all the cut's.

richp

bloody low life !!! the boot is as good as anywhere to keep it, looks … bloody low life !!! the boot is as good as anywhere to keep it, looks like they must have known you keep it there.

+1
Must be someone who lives by you that knows what kind of buggy you have, these people dont give a s h i t.
Nearly everyone i know leaves theres in the boot. You've done nowt wrong.

shauneco

Blame Cameron & Clegg with all the cut's.

People have been like this for years.... it's not their fault. I don't agree with the cuts but you can't blame them for there being thieves in society... I'd blame the PC brigade who think they need to be understood and handled with "kid gloves" instead of properly punished!

Apologies for hijacking the thread but it seems rife these days,my car was not only broken into but it had paint stripper poured over it as well.

The scary part is that someone has been watching you and planning to steal the pram, as they knew where it was and only took that.

Do you have contents insurance? (on your house)

midjet666

People have been like this for years.... it's not their fault. I don't … People have been like this for years.... it's not their fault. I don't agree with the cuts but you can't blame them for there being thieves in society... I'd blame the PC brigade who think they need to be understood and handled with "kid gloves" instead of properly punished!

Sorry for my tongue in cheek comment, Your spot on, Sadly as more lowlifes lose their job's ( If they actually had one ) they'll need extra money and resort to this kind of wrongdoings.

A thief is a thief, They don't have the morals of a normal person, They don't care about your feelings or your kids.

Sorry op, Hope they get caught and you get your pushchair back, No consolation I know, you must be feeling really angry as I would.

Personally, I wouldn't claim on house or car insurance... you'll eventually pay back more in insurance costs than it's worth in the longer term.

burner1

Personally, I wouldn't claim on house or car insurance... you'll … Personally, I wouldn't claim on house or car insurance... you'll eventually pay back more in insurance costs than it's worth in the longer term.

These buggys cost approx £400 its a lot of money to fork out without using insurance.But the skanks that stole it will prob flog it for £50 - £100.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659

See more discussions