Groups

why's my deal been removed?

just posted a deal for morrisons and its been removed 5 mins later.
    anybody know why this happens?
    its hasnt been posted before so its not spam but just wondered why its been removed without an explanation. i mean after all, i have taken the time out to post the deal!

9 Comments

Banned

member spammed prob , what was it for?

Original Poster

cadbury choc fingers. buy 1 get 2 free

it was most prob a dupe then. Here is the other post

hotukdeals.com/ite…-ge

same thing happened to me OP. I posted a deal, carried on with uploading stuff, nipped back here & the post was no where to be seen.. I ended up posting again thinking Id got something wrong the first time, then someone pointed out it had already been posted.

At least I/we know now. Its not happened to me before so I had no clue tbh. A message to us wouldnt go a miss though me thinks, otherwise you could end up guessing.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;7227328

it was most prob a dupe then. Here is the other … it was most prob a dupe then. Here is the other posthttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/556137/cadburys-chocolate-fingers-buy-1-ge

damb it!
    ok, would you mind telling me how you found that post please.
    i did a search but nothing came up and iv'e also noticed something missing in a deal there used to be a link 'find all blahblah deals'. that seems to have vanished as well unless im missing something here

Original Poster

Nikki999;7227362

same thing happened to me OP. I posted a deal, carried on with uploading … same thing happened to me OP. I posted a deal, carried on with uploading stuff, nipped back here & the post was no where to be seen.. I ended up posting again thinking Id got something wrong the first time, then someone pointed out it had already been posted.At least I/we know now. Its not happened to me before so I had no clue tbh. A message to us wouldnt go a miss though me thinks, otherwise you could end up guessing.

well the search option has been daft as long as i can remember and it seems to be getting worse by getting rid of good tools:?

do advanced search and search by retaillor

Original Poster

ignore my ranting. its getting late.
    i have just found the find more deals link has been changed to reviews which opens up the 'magical' page:roll:

Original Poster

bloomin eck! have i even spelt why's right in the title?
    i need to go people before i make myself look even more stupid.
    im not even stoned:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156

See more discussions