Groups

Why's my start button and toolbar up the right hand side of my lappy now? How do I get it back down the bottom?...

...must've been one of the bin lids...it's driving me mental now.

Advice would be appreciated and rewarded with Rep!

6 Comments

Just left click on the toolbar on the right of the screen, keep the left mouse button pressed and drag it back to the bottom

Original Poster

joerob1972;5772188

Just left click on the toolbar on the right of the screen, keep the left … Just left click on the toolbar on the right of the screen, keep the left mouse button pressed and drag it back to the bottom

Nice one! how simple was that! Rep coming your way.

right click on an empty part of the task bar and select "lock the taskbar" to stop it moving,

Original Poster

tonyg1962;5772253

right click on an empty part of the task bar and select "lock the … right click on an empty part of the task bar and select "lock the taskbar" to stop it moving,

Repped! Thanks

"Why's my start button and toolbar up the right hand side of my lappy now? How do I get it back down the bottom"

If only you'd have asked, How do i drag it back down to the bottom? Clue would have been in the question.
    Tis annoying, tis like when some clown presses ctrl + alt and down/left/right arrow and your screen changes aspect :giggle:

boydent999;5775873

Tis annoying, tis like when some clown presses ctrl + alt and … Tis annoying, tis like when some clown presses ctrl + alt and down/left/right arrow and your screen changes aspect :giggle:

I think you mean orientation rather than aspect.

That's a feature of the Intel graphics drivers rather than Windows, I believe you can disable it in the Intel section of the display properties: blog.kpsofts.com/200…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047192
      3. One thing you've forgotten912
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767477

See more discussions